• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It kind of made Pegasi near useless until they got Swords, alongside all the axes early on. I always felt that it gave kind of unfair advantages to certain units (like Hector) while others (like Lyn) suffered a bit too much and lost their main strength with its effects.

Pegasi are most definitely not useless since they can ferry across other units on rough terrain, and they can usually at least use an Iron Lance with some speed intact still.

Hector is a big, heavy tank, but he can't take any magic hits, and he also can get doubled easily as well as miss a lot if not facing lances.

Lyn on the other hand, one of her best weapons is her Mani Katti, which doesn't weigh her down at all, and gives her 20 Crit and x2 effective damage; It's also as strong as a Steel Sword. She's also quite fast and has a decent chance to get strength. Sure, she's a glass cannon, but she can usually face Axe units with no issues at all, as long as she doesn't get doubled off of cover terrain.

Plus, if the weight system wasn't present, all of those Brave Weapons and heavy C+ Rank tomes would be so much more scarier because they wouldn't weigh down the units at all, which could possibly lead to units just doubling more in particular.

Before and after promo, the only lance they weild with no penalty is Slim. Early on, 4 AS is a lot. Hector... I've seen with semi legit Res... cap hurts, doh. The Mani Katti doesn't last forever, so I really don't consider it. I need it for endgame Uhai. The point is, Lyn is still awfully cursed without an Iron Sword, due to the Speed loss.

I need no God. If anything, I am my own God

[/brutally murders Dusk]

pk so thats what kinumi went, Well if pk is pklucas his voice almost makes me fall asleep sometimes

what?

I don't know, it feels like i am in band class, listing to my teacher talk about stuff that i wdon't care about. Wanting to levae so bad, but he is still entertaining