• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I don't know, it feels like i am in band class, listing to my teacher talk about stuff that i wdon't care about. Wanting to levae so bad, but he is still entertaining

so

basically you're saying PK is boring

i literally never talk to you

from watching your videos, Abyway i hope i didn't you get mixed up with someone else. And at least pk doesn't go "hey everyone it's yoloswagguyuyi make sure to hit like subscribe comment, then create 80 more accounts and hit like subscribe comment X8

this thread only has room for one god

and that god is PK

also if pk is the pk that i am referring to he even often says I apoligize for the commentary. Well at least he did a hectore hard mode walktrhough, pk speaks like a god it feels like at times in this thread

Before and after promo, the only lance they weild with no penalty is Slim. Early on, 4 AS is a lot. Hector... I've seen with semi legit Res... cap hurts, doh. The Mani Katti doesn't last forever, so I really don't consider it. I need it for endgame Uhai. The point is, Lyn is still awfully cursed without an Iron Sword, due to the Speed loss.

4 AS loss bumps them around 6 - 9 AS, which is about on par with Cavaliers and for Myrms/Mercs with Iron Swords around doubling range, which Myrms/Mercs alone aren't that dangerous to Pegs since they don't do much damage per attack unless they are using a Steel Sword or similar, which they end up getting weighed down as well, which could be enough to allow Pegs to not be doubled.

Just because Hector can get semi-decent Res, doesn't mean he gets it on average. The Mani Katti can outlast quite a while as long as you aren't exclusively using it. She can usually use Iron/Steel Swords against Axes effectively without having to use her valuable Mani Katti, which helps save you those weapon usages for when you really need it.

Unless you are using Lyn like crazy and only using Mani Katti, she'll have around 10 - 20 uses of Mani Katti still left over by the last chapter, which is more than enough to take out Uhai. You could also just warp and dance units inside of his room and surround him so he wouldn't even be able to attack at all, since all he has is Rienfleche. So even if you don't have the Mani Katti, Uhai is relatively easy to kill compared to the other boss units in Light.

For Lyn, 5 AS loss while using a Steel Sword shouldn't be much of an issue anyway, because she'll have higher Spd than most other units on average, which will allow her to not get doubled while using one still. Unless she's facing a Myrm/Merc, she should be fine. You wouldn't want to put Lyn in the front lines anyway unless she has WTA, since she's very fragile and will most likely get 2HKO'd unless you've given her the Angelic Robe in Lyn mode, as well as given her a couple of levels already.

also if pk is the pk that i am referring to he even often says I apoligize for the commentary. Well at least he did a hectore hard mode walktrhough, pk speaks like a god it feels like at times in this thread

that's because he is a god

why are your posts so weird?