• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yes

Although I am still legit hurt

Okay..... then I guess I was just being stupid again... Like how it always happens in the end...

I really don't like it... when I always think I see trouble but I actually end up starting the trouble trying to stop what isn't there... why do I always have to do this?? Why have I never learned my lesson yet? I just have to go and make things worse all the time and ruin places for people all because I keep acting up >~< And then I get all upset or even angry at people when they don't even deserve it.

God I must be such a pain...

I'm really sorry... I really don't mean to ruin everything I try to touch and I wish I knew I could somehow learn how to do otherwise... This has gotta be like the fifteenth time I've done something like this, it's truly pathetic...

Okay..... then I guess I was just being stupid again... Like how it always happens in the end...

I really don't like it... when I always think I see trouble but I actually end up starting the trouble trying to stop what isn't there... why do I always have to do this?? Why have I never learned my lesson yet? I just have to go and make things worse all the time and ruin places for people all because I keep acting up >~< And then I get all upset or even angry at people when they don't even deserve it.

I'm really sorry... I really don't mean to ruin everything I try to touch and I wish I knew I could somehow learn how to do otherwise... This has gotta be like the fifteenth time I've done something like this, it's truly pathetic...

It's okay Freohr

It's hard to tell and you weren't the only one

At least you stepped in when you thought there was something wrong even if we were only kidding

LET'S TALK ABOUT SNOW.

Fuck that guy Edited by Sety.

it's fine, freohr. Just don't take most things you read on the internet seriously. For your own sanity.

LET'S TALK ABOUT SNOW.

Sorry, I live in the tropics. I've only seen snow when I traveled to NYC in february of 2011

Edited by Your Mother

IT SUCKS. I HATE BOTH THE FLUFFY COLD DANDRUF AND THE HUNGER GAMES CHARACTER. AND I USED TO LOVE THE FLUFFY WHITE STUFF. Brought to you by the fact it's still snowing in Cleveland.

Lol it's still snowing? I think it's finally spring time here!