• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well some people can see it easily and some just have trouble with it ;u;

well it’s more like I wish people would see it as the opposite

I mean I’ve been here awhile u kno me

I don’t want to say ”I wish people didn’t take me seriously at all” thoughhhh

dusk I was watching a stream of some competitive players and they were saying ”I don’t like Villager because I feel like I don’t have a fair or bair” and it made me feel reassured

Odd. My mate said this competitive stream were singing high praises of both Villager and Mega Man

I think he might have at least been half-joking, as well =o

At least in the exaggeration sense~!

I didn't used the strikethrough so I wanna makes sure my intention were clear.

That's more about me than Damian. Not sure if I makes sense.

btw, how are you today, Fre ?

Odd. My mate said this competitive stream were singing high praises of both Villager and Mega Man

nah man I know for sure Mega Man is terrible, he has no close range options or combo starters

but they were saying Villager is really good just because the kill zones on stages are way too far out, like the knockback players do is perfectly fine but they live for so long just because of the kill zones

they were also saying 2 stock might be the standard for tourneys just because the kill zones make KOs a lot of effort

Samurai Warriors 4 when it launches in October

Disgaea D2

The games that Night mentioned that you haven't played

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8

I guess Tales of Xillia even though I find Tales games boring nowadays

Also am pleased we have more Yakuza players in this thread.

Only if I can have the Sword of Hisou

My apologies, I made you ;___________; it seems.

And good morning.

Tales of Xilia I have already but thanks for the rest

I'm tempted to play Dynasty Warriors to see how bad it is. N-not that I'm interested in it or something

A question regarding high schools in 'murica

What is the major difference between high schools there? From what I've read, you can always choose your subjects, so is there any difference between a course that can be taken in different schools? Over here we choose high schools with a specific focus, meaning if I like arts I'll just choose the local arts school and so on. I chose a school with focus on sciences and math, but we can't choose what kind of math we'll be taking. I'm in my second to last year, and we just started with vectors and trigonometry, calculus will be dealt with a bit later this year

(From what I'm reading the US school system seems to be very good lol. And I hear all the time how bad it is, idk)

Well...okay, so, In 'MURICA, **** YE-sorry, I get a little enthused, anyway, high schools here generally don't have a focus, though I believe there are still schools with specific focuses, like art or mathematics. For the most part you pick the classes you want, though there is a sort of linear progression. For example, you need to have taken a certain math course for Chemistry, and of course to take a class like Calculus you need to have taken Pre-Calculus (I don't know if that's a thing in Italy, but it is here). So, you can choose, but classes have requirements. Schools have to adhere to a core curriculum, so classes in different schools have to cover the same bases, but the teacher usually picks how.

That's probably just people complaining about school because they don't want to do. That's a futile effort in my opinion, and I like to learn anyway, so I don't do so.