Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

it’s an RPG for Wii

but it’s kinda unique like it’s not turn based but not really actiony, it’s more action than turn based but not as actiony as Tales I would say

your characters auto attack when close to enemies and you’re free to move around to dodge and stuff, the strategy comes from picking when to use your skills and like commanding your partners/chaining moves with them and stuff, you have to move around to hit weak points on them too

it sounds weird but it’s simpler than it sounds

for story I barely know anything yet but I kinda like it,but anything I could say would make it sound generic :( and I think the british voices are cool because it’s not the same old american VAs

hmmmmmm

why wii ;w;

it sounds complicated about hitting weak points

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hmmmmmm

why wii ;w;

It's really not that complicated. Skills having some added effects if used it while facing the back or side of the enemy is basically all there is in term of 'weak points'. It's difficult to explain without making it sound complicated. All I can say is that the battle system is pretty intuitive and there's some well spaced tutorials to help you get the hang of the subtleties.

Does it get the Damian seal of approval?

yes! so far anyways

hmmmmmm

why wii ;w;

to be honest, it’s very rare and expensive(like $50 used!) for Wii, I pirated it :P

but it’s getting ported to the New 3DS thing, you could probably wait and get it for that ;o

the weak point stuff isn’t hard, it’s just your characters skills that say ”HIT THEM IN THE BACK WITH THIS” and that’s it

the game is also really nice about teaching you how to play

What's up?

Just work. :0

It's really not that complicated. Skills having some added effects if used it while facing the back or side of the enemy is basically all there is in term of 'weak points'. It's difficult to explain without making it sound complicated. All I can say is that the battle system is pretty intuitive and there's some well spaced tutorials to help you get the hang of the subtleties.

Oh. That. Like...some other game... Makes sense then.

to be honest, it’s very rare and expensive(like $50 used!) for Wii, I pirated it :P

but it’s getting ported to the New 3DS thing, you could probably wait and get it for that ;o

the weak point stuff isn’t hard, it’s just your characters skills that say ”HIT THEM IN THE BACK WITH THIS” and that’s it

the game is also really nice about teaching you how to play

%(#&(*%(%(^% WHAT.

New 3DS... uh, will it be compatible with regular 3DS? How you pirated it, teach me your ways, master....pirate.

Shirley hi

hi there Edited by Sanae

i think the cheapest i found xenoblade here was $150 used or something

i didn't look much after that tbh

Used for my neck of the woods is $90

Fortunately I got it around launch, at a respectable price.

Whether or not it was worth the price is another matter entirely

Edited by Soledai

Just work. :0

Oh. That. Like...some other game... Makes sense then.

%(#&(*%(%(^% WHAT.

New 3DS... uh, will it be compatible with regular 3DS? How you pirated it, teach me your ways, master....pirate.

hi there

It's going to be exclusive to the New 3DS >>

Used for my neck of the woods is $90

Fortunately I got it around launch, at a respectable price.

Whether or not it was worth the price is another matter entirely

I'm really glad I picked up that game when it launched.

Hey guys

So today ended on a weirdly good note

I was dreading band because I thought the clarinet captain was gonna yell at everyone as per asshole standard

But he wasn't here

In any case,we were watching the tape and listening to judges when a drumline guy slips me a note that says"I need to speak to you after band class."

So I freak out because I think I've made some huge mistake and that he's going to beat the shit out of me

So class ends the day is over,he tells me to follow him into the drum room,but instead of beating me senseless,he commends me for standing up to the aforementioned asshole clarinet captain,and that such a thing took a lot of balls,while some of the other guys ask what happened and also commended me.

In any case,he asks if I need a ride home,and it just so happens that my mom was going to be late coming home from work,so he took me

All in all,or say it went better than I thought;but enough about me,how is everyone?

i think the cheapest i found xenoblade here was $150 used or somethingi didn't look much after that tbh

150 dollars? As in 300 reais??!?

I bought it for 140 reais

(Which is 70 dollars for you all non brazilians)