• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

THE MACHINE OF A DREAM

Good morning! I'm doing PRETTY FINE. How about you?

Is it a catbus spycar one of them fancier cars in Europe?

I am doing wayyyy better than what I was last week. Got good grades for my journalism project+test and some other tests :J

Is it a catbus spycar one of them fancier cars in Europe?

It's a...

SUCH A CLEAN MACHINE

YEAH THAT

In reality though, I'd probably go for a Jaguar or something. One of the older models. Either that or a McLaren F1 GTR. If only catbus was a viable option though.

I am doing wayyyy better than what I was last week. Got good grades for my journalism project+test and some other tests :J

That's great! It calls for CELEBRATION, in fact. /confetti particle beam

Hmm, how else to celebrate...ice cream? Pizza? Something like that.

How's your attorneying going, by the way?

It's a...

YEAH THAT

In reality though, I'd probably go for a Jaguar or something. One of the older models. Either that or a McLaren F1 GTR. If only catbus was a viable option though.

That's great! It calls for CELEBRATION, in fact. /confetti particle beam

Hmm, how else to celebrate...ice cream? Pizza? Something like that.

How's your attorneying going, by the way?

pff I see I see! I am not that knowledgeable in cars, other than the ones my uncle or dad tells me about. The corvettes look nice though imo.

Clearly going to school in a giant cat is the best way to go.

But thank you! Man I remember that confetti competition we had >: Your skills are superior to mine.

We celebrated with caramel popcorn and some studio ghibli movies. It was pretty nice for the most part haha

I stopped after finishing the 2nd case. Redd White of Bluecorp made me /really/ mad sometimes. April May was creepy..so was the bellboy person.

The moment where Maya did that thing just before Phoenix almost did gave up made me really surprised though. Can't wait to play 'Turnabout Samurai' tomorrow!

pff I see I see! I am not that knowledgeable in cars, other than the ones my uncle or dad tells me about. The corvettes look nice though imo.

Clearly going to school in a giant cat is the best way to go.

But thank you! Man I remember that confetti competition we had >: Your skills are superior to mine.

We celebrated with caramel popcorn and some studio ghibli movies. It was pretty nice for the most part haha

I stopped after finishing the 2nd case. Redd White of Bluecorp made me /really/ mad sometimes. April May was creepy..so was the bellboy person.

The moment where Maya did that thing just before Phoenix almost did gave up made me really surprised though. Can't wait to play 'Turnabout Samurai' tomorrow!

Corvettes are definitely among the nicest, I can agree with that!

CLEARLY. Sadly, it's the most impossible way too. ;_;

Ahaha, yes I am still the confetti master. So long as I have the confetti satellite still in orbit, that is.

That sounds like a really great celebration! Somehow Ghibli and caramel popcorn seem to go hand in hand.

Ahhh yes, Redd White is a huge jerkass. Getting mad at him is standard protocol!

You didn't expect supernatural stuff, huh? But well, you've still a ways to go until you get to the BEST CASES. What did you think of Edgeworth, btw?

Corvettes are definitely among the nicest, I can agree with that!

CLEARLY. Sadly, it's the most impossible way too. ;_;

Ahaha, yes I am still the confetti master. So long as I have the confetti satellite still in orbit, that is.

That sounds like a really great celebration! Somehow Ghibli and caramel popcorn seem to go hand in hand.

Ahhh yes, Redd White is a huge jerkass. Getting mad at him is standard protocol!

You didn't expect supernatural stuff, huh? But well, you've still a ways to go until you get to the BEST CASES. What did you think of Edgeworth, btw?

That and we have a corvette museum so it's cool to see the 'evolution' of sorts as time passes by!

;___; only in Japan does it actually exist crai

The confetti satellite still exists!? Man that is pretty great.

Indeed they do! Though some of the movies were just really nostalgic! Cursed Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns

I knew that Maya was still in training but for that to happen? Maaaan Phoenix made me laugh when he fainted so many times.

Edgeworth..well. From his appearance I called him a prick so. yeah. He doesn't look like an antagonist but sometimes when I wish the case was over, he finds a way to contradict and it's just agggggh (ex: wiretap)

Oh yeah, so I saw a lamborghini in my city today

I was amazed

LAMBORGHINI

Amaze

That and we have a corvette museum so it's cool to see the 'evolution' of sorts as time passes by!

;___; only in Japan does it actually exist crai

The confetti satellite still exists!? Man that is pretty great.

Indeed they do! Though some of the movies were just really nostalgic! Cursed Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns

I knew that Maya was still in training but for that to happen? Maaaan Phoenix made me laugh when he fainted so many times.

Edgeworth..well. From his appearance I called him a prick so. yeah. He doesn't look like an antagonist but sometimes when I wish the case was over, he finds a way to contradict and it's just agggggh (ex: wiretap)

Ooooh, that sounds very interesting. o:

Time to move to Japan.

Yup! Where do you think the beam came from?

Nostalgic, eh. Do you like the nostalgia or would you rather be without it? Aaaah, those sound like the short films I haven't seen!

Yup, it was pretty unexpected! And yeah, Phoenix is pretty hilarious. Are you liking Maya as much as you thought you would?

Wahahaha, yes, he is kind of a prick, isn't he. And it's okay, he's just doing his job! And I want to say so many things but SPOILERS so I'll just wait for you to play instead.