• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I SHALL SAVOR MY TIME

I see I see. Hm..read any good books lately? I need more books to read ;___;

But whoa, Comic Con! That sounds great. Are you going with others or by yourself?

yess gooooood

noooooo not really, but I did go to the library yesterday

I looked for The Maze Runner because of Kim but a whopping 130 people reserved it ahead of me so I’m considering buying it

other than that I diiiiiiid take out some books Bal recommended to me, which I’ll get around to soon

I’m going with my cousinnnn, it’ll be fun. She cosplays and stuff, and I’m gonna try and get autographs for my friends

Thats starting to sound like a very good idea

You wouldn't mind if I joined you,would you?Or anyone else here who also frequents the FE4 thread?

...Heh...heheheheh...you come to forums because you can't find a consistent group of people to talk to,because you want solitude from the shackles of society,and the freedom to liberate your true self...and yet,here we are; prisoners, in a cage we happily enter day after day,happily,but always aware of the possibility that a riot may begin,even though we don't acknowledge our confinement.it's almost poetic...

Perhaps I'm simply misunderstanding my own situation due to exhaustion...or maybe the lack of energy is what's giving me clarity...I just don't know anymore...As such,I think I'll take a break from this thread for a while;or at the very least, not post.

Do you wear black trench coats

also here is the speech he was responding to

warning contains racist remarks etc

it's amazing how often he said "white power" without actually saying those words

also go your journalism teacher that was pretty cool

NOT LATE AT ALL I had the tab still open fsr and decided to watch the video

so moe arigato!!

it makes me feel like i'm in a side scroller because since the song keeps a steady beat and progresses into a more contemporary sound it feels like there's something going on rather than the feel of just...sitting in a church.

mm it's just personal pref. i feel like it changes tone too much.

it's a neutral thing...like, i'm so used to hearing what hard rock sounds like.

its neat. typical touhou stuff. with my friends, i'm already really used to touhou music .w.

w-wha, battler-sama is not moe, he's a manly men who does manly things =3

Yep and, in fact, it was used in battle scenes in Umineko, it's great for that

I guess, although this one does deviate from normal hard rock a bit, given its touhou roots. There's always a feeling of something supernatural behind it (I need to play touhou sumtime :P)

Touhou ~ did you play the game too? Or do you just listen to the music?