Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

;o

Kinumi

She sucks

Double K?

;/

Double K is the literal merging of Miami Vice and Gurren Lagann

And it is fucking fantastic (and discontinued ;_; )

Edited by Xinnidy

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

;/

Double K is the literal merging of Miami Vice and Gurren Laggan

And it is fucking fantastic (and discontinued ;_; )

*lagann

also sounds interesting and I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before as well

so maybe I'll have to read it or something

*lagann

Stop being fast.

also sounds interesting and I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before as well

so maybe I'll have to read it or something

I could only read it again by going to the author's deviantart (captainosaka) because *I believe* the author shut down their other websites.

I liked his Scott Pilgrim-ish art style so it's a shame. =(

Just from my observations.

Eh, I agree that certain cliques have formed, that I noticed too

But getting into one is no requirement to 'contribute' or 'get anywhere' in HHH ('' because it's not as if those words mean anything anyways here >_<), I'm not part of one but I am able to draw some amusement out of this chaos, which is the very point in the thread.

Thanks friend you're lovely. From what I heard, von Karma is going to be a very interesting character in this case. I'm not sure who he is, but I've seen what he looks like. I feel like he's as much of a sissy as Edgeworth but that is mean to say ahahah- //shot

von Karma is a

strong independent woman who don't need no man.

All jesting aside, I get the feeling your reactions to Manny will be entertaining. I look forward to hearing them.

Eh, I agree that certain cliques have formed, that I noticed too

But getting into one is no requirement to 'contribute' or 'get anywhere' in HHH ('' because it's not as if those words mean anything anyways here >_<), I'm not part of one but I am able to draw some amusement out of this chaos, which is the very point in the thread.

I'm not part of a clique either, I used the term 'get anywhere' broadly, I wager it's whatever said cliques would define as such, and he said he wasn't contributing, and I said that wasn't the case, since there's no way not to contribute to a thread like this, other than doing something largely useless like:

"..." as a post, for example. I don't see this as much aside from being an attention seeking post with no other purpose, if you've been stunned into silence, you wouldn't post... or at least post that you were stunned into said silence. (Stuff like IPC, skype, and things of that nature barely get the exception)

Edited by Soledai

I'm not part of a clique either, I used the term 'get anywhere' broadly, I wager it's whatever said cliques would define as such, and he said he wasn't contributing, and I said that wasn't the case, since there's no way not to contribute to a thread like this, other than doing something largely useless like:

"..." as a post, for example. I don't see this as much aside from being an attention seeking post with no other purpose, if you've been stunned into silence, you wouldn't post... or at least post that you were stunned into said silence. (Stuff like IPC, skype, and things of that nature barely get the exception)

people say "I am at a loss for words" all the time

"..." is just shorter and more concise

I think adblock can block threads, give that a try, if not, you probably can't... it's not that you're annoying or not contributing, it's very clique orientated, if you aren't a part of one, you won't get anywhere.

Well, you had at least a little fun, no? ha, it's HHH, I know the answer

well I mean

I don't think I was part of any clique here when I stepped into the thread

(and for the most part I'm still not really, I don't think)

I just have fun talking to some of the people here but I don't care about whatever social structure or history or whatever you've got going on here

8zAzfb1.png

[spoiler=more about names]THIS IS REALLY BUGGING ME NEITHER ONE IS ENVY

EDIT: even if Kinumi's avatar was Maggie then she's not Envy either

Edited by Euklyd