• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I dislike you, even though my favorite female is in Wu, idk Sun Quan is meh to me

I was yes.

GUAN YU ;______________;

Haha, sorry bout that, but Wu doesn't wow me, aside from having Ling Tong, Gan Ning, Lu Su, and to an extend Lu Xun... I really like the scenes with Zhou Yu and Lu Su when they're together, it was more interesting with both of them.

Now wait until you do that battle on the Shu side ;~;

dark pit is legit
fuck la fuck off

explain why i bopped your sorry ass with pit when you used dark pit then scrubnuts

(Real talk: The two are pretty much identical, with the obvious exceptions I shall not explain)

Sakurai should have given (Dark) Pit 12 fully customizable moves instead of Palutena

Come on, all those weapons in Uprising

All Pit needs is his trustworthy tyre to flatten the competition

Haha, sorry bout that, but Wu doesn't wow me, aside from having Ling Tong, Gan Ning, Lu Su, and to an extend Lu Xun... I really like the scenes with Zhou Yu and Lu Su when they're together, it was more interesting with both of them.

Now wait until you do that battle on the Shu side ;~;

Sun Quan is the only good thing about Wu in my opinion, Sun Jian's and Sun Ce's deaths werent needed. I just.. Don't like Wu

Other than Sun Shangxiang, Sun Quan, Zhou Yu are the only things I like about Wu

Doesn't someone else in the Shu route die in that battle?

Sun Quan is the only good thing about Wu in my opinion, Sun Jian's and Sun Ce's deaths werent needed. I just.. Don't like Wu

Other than Sun Shangxiang, Sun Quan, Zhou Yu are the only things I like about Wu

Doesn't someone else in the Shu route die in that battle?

Hah, I like Ling Tong and Gan Ning due to the previous games, their conflict with each other was toned down in DW7 and 8 that is just... >.> DW7 also handled Sun Ce's death way better... between 7 & 8, mind you.... But Lu Su though...

His son, Guan Ping, and while not in the battle, his sworn brother Zhang Fei