Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah but I could say "why not" for that same reason

don't tempt me to actually make it WHAT

Yeah, indeed.

As long as you really feels it, it's the more important.

I have a good sleep schedule, it's just that it's a night schedule and my dad doesn't want me to be a night person, even though that's exactly what I am.

I can move out yes, but with me being a full time student, part time worker, I need to live at home to get the most money i can, especially when i get paid $900 just for going to school full-time.

I earn at least $1,500 monthly with this method, and i still get to go to school.

My brother now works part time in a hostel at night.

I can sorta understand your parents' point of view, since you're sharing the place, but it must really suck.

Yeah, I know it's not easy to leave alone. I still live partly with my parents now, because I have no jobs (I studied for my ideal job, and I'm sure I would be good at it, but they doesn't recuit anyone around here, and I don't feel like leaving my region.)

What are you studying again ?

I can sorta understand your parents' point of view, since you're sharing the place, but it must really suck.

Yeah, I know it's not easy to leave alone. I still live partly with my parents now, because I have no jobs (I studied for my ideal job, and I'm sure I would be good at it, but they doesn't recuit anyone around here, and I don't feel like leaving my region.)

What are you studying again ?

I don't make any noise at night, I don't bother anyone at nighttime, and night time is the only time I can really do my homework. But when they turn off the internet, it makes it very hard to keep up with my assignments.

Yeah, that does suck.

I have an associate's in game design at least for now, but i couldn't get a job anywhere where I live yet, so i decided to go into another major in Computer Information Technology.

I have it on my Wii U.

I can't figure out how to advance but if you like JRPGs I would totally recommend it.

Where are you stuck ?

And don't forget to play Mother 3 afterwards (I should replay it one day).

[spoiler=idk if you want to be told how to progress]you need to fight Frank in the arcade to get the key to the area with the first melody

Kay thx

I'll get back to it... sometime in the future.

Maybe I should just emulate idk.