• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hallo Kim, how is DC, aside from chewing nitwits?

nitwit may be my new favorite word

NITWIT

dc is super fun! tomorrow and also SATURDAY we'll be free to go to a bunch of different workshop thingos set around the hotel and there are like a hundred options so I am looking forward to it LOTS

I am planning on taking mostly writing and editing classes but I'm staying up another half hour or so to look over my schedule and stuffs

there are lots and lots of things and only one chance to do it so I don't want to accidentally take a BAD CLASS

today was better than yesterday, probably because I got more sleep

fsr I have several bruises on my legs though

one is on my foot and I can't walk without limping ;_;

..that was a lot of talking about myself how was your day?

he was one of the two journalists who investigated the watergate scandal and caused president nixon to resign and you guys probably don't care but I am just so happyyyy

O: That was impressive amount of talking, you must be in a good mood

nitwit may be my new favorite word
NITWIT

dc is super fun! tomorrow and also SATURDAY we'll be free to go to a bunch of different workshop thingos set around the hotel and there are like a hundred options so I am looking forward to it LOTS

I am planning on taking mostly writing and editing classes but I'm staying up another half hour or so to look over my schedule and stuffs

there are lots and lots of things and only one chance to do it so I don't want to accidentally take a BAD CLASS

today was better than yesterday, probably because I got more sleep

fsr I have several bruises on my legs though

one is on my foot and I can't walk without limping ;_;

..that was a lot of talking about myself how was your day?

>w> glad to help your glossary

That sounds very exciting, ah speaking of shops, have you collected souvenirs yet?

Ah, the journalism runs deep into your veins, well good luck with it though... and BAD CLASS >o> avoid them like the plague <o<

Me too, more sleep is good sleep >w>.

Well, could it be you were bit by something... possibly, are you wearing shorts out there?

Uneventful for the most part, slept a lot, did some work around my abode, so not much, well to be honest, hearing about your day was good too.

Oh yeah Bal, I finished up Hanachirasu last night.

[spoiler=Hanachirasu stuff]So I completed the game right, got the alternate ending, that alternate ending was, lmfao what? but I was quite surprised to see Ishima Kaigen appear and lol at the Great Will.

I am also disappointed that the mini-game was untranslated, it looked like fun >_>

O: That was impressive amount of talking, you must be in a good mood

I am! @w@

>w> glad to help your glossary

as a writer, a bigger glossary will always be helpful 8]

That sounds very exciting, ah speaking of shops, have you collected souvenirs yet?

I'd love to say yes but the answer is nothere are so many things at the gift shops and not enough time to look through everything ;_; also I'm frugal and ~indecisive~

Ah, the journalism runs deep into your veins, well good luck with it though... and BAD CLASS >o> avoid them like the plague

I hit back space and went one page back, lost my entire post ;n;

So I'll just make it succinct here:

Glad you're doing great >W<)/

Indeed a bigger glossary is better, I assume you have a good memory.

Frugal and indecisive... o: that might be a good thing, frugal part that is... might be.

and poor poor Kim's post