Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Phantom Hourglass was shit

Spirit Tracks was better

I liked ST less than PH tbh.

I didn't like the removal of the time limit and record beating from PH. And a free over world like PH would be nice.

Also the Lokomo I songs were dumb.

Edited by Youmu Konpaku

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I mean the whole reason why PH is shit is because who thought a dungeon with a time limit was a good idea

And having to go through the WHOLE dungeon( which gets to 20? floors later on) EVERY TIME you return (Which is like every other dungeon) was stupid as fuck

For one thing, the dungeons weren't exactly as fun in comparison to my previous experience and were actually annoying. Particularly, the ones to obtain the metals for the Phantom Sword

Having literally collected and solved everything within the game, save not completing the Golden Ship cause i never got the prow piece (i actually did once, but my friend stole it and i never saw another),i could never go back to it.

If there's one thing i liked, it was the triforce gem powers and fighting Bellum.

But if you like it that's cool too. I may be missing some details, but at the end of the day, you just do you

I mean the whole reason why PH is shit is because who thought a dungeon with a time limit was a good idea

And having to go through the WHOLE dungeon( which gets to 20? floors later on) EVERY TIME you return (Which is like every other dungeon) was stupid as fuck

*raises hand*

My Wolt avatar and I say hello

that sounds r00d to me

Hi Wolt avatar

O hi Dusk, didn't see you there.

For one thing, the dungeons weren't exactly as fun in comparison to my previous experience and were actually annoying. Particularly, the ones to obtain the metals for the Phantom Sword

Having literally collected and solved everything within the game, save not completing the Golden Ship cause i never got the prow piece (i actually did once, but my friend stole it and i never saw another),i could never go back to it.

If there's one thing i liked, it was the triforce gem powers and fighting Bellum.

But if you like it that's cool too. I may be missing some details, but at the end of the day, you just do you

These are basically why I like it

Oh yeah Bal, I finished up Hanachirasu last night.

[spoiler=Hanachirasu stuff]So I completed the game right, got the alternate ending, that alternate ending was, lmfao what? but I was quite surprised to see Ishima Kaigen appear and lol at the Great Will.

I am also disappointed that the mini-game was untranslated, it looked like fun >_>

Kaigen banzai!

CKpJ2Ta.jpg

The Jast release supposedly will have the minigame, if it ever comes out... >_>