• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You forgot to capitalize my name. I still don't get what a tilde means.

você NÃO sabe o que um "til" significa???????

It's a character in many languages that gives the letter its above a nasal sound. Like, the "não" on the first sentence, which means "no" in portuguese, sounds like NAN-OH rather than NAH-OH, because of the tilde.

Edited by Nobody

You forgot to capitalize my name. I still don't get what a tilde means.

você NÃO sabe o que um "til" significa???????

It's a character in many languages that gives the letter its above a nasal sound. Like, the "não" on the first sentence, which means "no" in portuguese, sounds like NAN-OH rather than NAH-OH, because of the tilde.

Masturbation is selfish and sinful, so I almost never do it. But back when I used to masturbate a whole lot, I had an unorthodox way of doing it: I drag myself across the floor, thus creating friction and stimulating my penis. Doing it with your pants and underwear on was the only way to do it, since otherwise my penis would both start to hurt and the orgasm wouldn't be nearly as good. I did it in front of my brother all the time, he knew what I was doing and told me to stop, but I didn't.

Masturbation is selfish and sinful, so I almost never do it. But back when I used to masturbate a whole lot, I had an unorthodox way of doing it: I drag myself across the floor, thus creating friction and stimulating my penis. Doing it with your pants and underwear on was the only way to do it, since otherwise my penis would both start to hurt and the orgasm wouldn't be nearly as good. I did it in front of my brother all the time, he knew what I was doing and told me to stop, but I didn't.

That really impressed you, didn't it?

It's not the kind of stuff I'd share on the internet (or do...), that's for sure haha

Sometimes I wonder if he's really serious... All his posts are so weird

Edited by Nobody