Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

[spoiler=LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK]

Masturbation is selfish and sinful, so I almost never do it. But back when I used to masturbate a whole lot, I had an unorthodox way of doing it: I drag myself across the floor, thus creating friction and stimulating my penis. Doing it with your pants and underwear on was the only way to do it, since otherwise my penis would both start to hurt and the orgasm wouldn't be nearly as good. I did it in front of my brother all the time, he knew what I was doing and told me to stop, but I didn't.

ACKKK MY EYES!?!?! NOOOOOO

*Must cover Glac-chan's eyes*

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=Exposed]

I have that guy on my ignore list for a reason

Lol he's added and deleted me like 4 times already, and constantly visits my page... I don't see what he finds so interesting on it to visit it every 2 or 3 days a week...

Wow, you actually referred to me as the crusader and not the pegasus knight breed

Pegasi have breeds?

[spoiler=Exposed]

Lol he's added and deleted me like 4 times already, and constantly visits my page... I don't see what he finds so interesting on it to visit it every 2 or 3 days a week...

Jealousy?

Guess who said he'd study last week but didn't study at all, and is probably going to get terrible grades in the test that person has monday?

me

Edited by Nobody

Guess who said he'd study last week but didn't study at all, and is probably going to get terrible grades in the test that person has monday?

me

Well at least you said you would.

Go watch anime hentai

I don't really like anime...I'd sooner be the one to nuke Japan again.

me

Darn it I was going to say Donald Trump...