• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see your meaning, that could have been better handled, considering the objective of it and the response it got was counterproductive, but still.. All is well, I suppose.

How are you this morning?

Yes it is~

I'm doing goooood

Work tonight =o I'm... only just about to finish my second week of actual work and I'm already getting really tired of all of this x3 But I still think that I'll start to get used to it. I should be thankful I actually have pretty decent length weekends and that my longer weekend is after my 3 straight 9 hour days while the shorter weekend is after my 3.5 hour night~

Yes it is~

I'm doing goooood

Work tonight =o I'm... only just about to finish my second week of actual work and I'm already getting really tired of all of this x3 But I still think that I'll start to get used to it. I should be thankful I actually have pretty decent length weekends and that my longer weekend is after my 3 straight 9 hour days while the shorter weekend is after my 3.5 hour night~

About to finish second week? Has it really been two weeks already??

That sounds pretty tough, what exactly do you do again, I recall you working in the deli, but what were the specifics again?

About to finish second week? Has it really been two weeks already??

That sounds pretty tough, what exactly do you do again, I recall you working in the deli, but what were the specifics again?

I just take customer's orders and slice however much meat/cheese they ask for~

When I work late at nights though I'm just around for closing so I do a bunch of cleaning

lol guys

There's a new Soul who is not Soul

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=13055

The funny thing about this new soul thing is that it has happened before.