• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wat

I found my use of the term 'dlc' tacky, so I'm going to rephrase it... eventually.

I'll probably get Omega Ruby just to get the chance to re-play through Hoenn without deleting my Alpha Sapphire file. As for the legendary exclusive, I don't really care since I have a complete pokedex on my Y file (meaning I have every pokemon out there >v>). And the post-game legendaries+ Kyogre/groudon and a couple of pokemon are the only version exclusive in ORAS, which surprised me. Every Mega stones, including the X/Y ones are available in any version of the game which I found to be pretty cool.

>.< I'm not sure what to say, besides that's pretty cool, and congrats?

Speaking of Mega Stones, ORAS don't have that issue that cropped up in X/Y with a Mega Stone being in the version that the Pokemon it's for ISN'T catchable in, do they?

Speaking of Mega Stones, ORAS don't have that issue that cropped up in X/Y with a Mega Stone being in the version that the Pokemon it's for ISN'T catchable in, do they?

Tbh that sounds like another trade encouragement thing.

I sprained my left wrist in dodgeball today. Simple actions such as clapping, changing clothes, and even typing are painful for me. :c

Edited by Koishi Komeji