Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's good, but the best pokemon battle theme is clearly the one that plays during this fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NofBhO9ZjXg

Obviously

Yeah I was getting some KH vibes

But for some reason Xenoblade came to mind(at the beginning) and I haven't even played it so I don't even know if that's accurate.

Well KH and Xenoblade both have tracks made by Yoko Shimomura. Though I can't really think of a XC track that sounds like Zinnia's theme

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Interesting that you would use the word 'subjective' because it is subjectivity - no rather the human inability to knowingly know objectively - that makes actions pointless according to me.

And of course, that's your opinion

Does it have a point?

'Point' would require that something is good or bad, has an effect that matters. But our human perception is too limited to knowingly know what is good or bad or what matters. So technically we cannot say whether it has a point or not.

This is why I consider actions pointless. We want to do what is right. But how can we know what is right? If we want to do what is right, then we must base our actions on objective truth, otherwise we can't know if our actions are right. But we can't knowingly know objective truth. We may know objective truth, but we can't know if we know it or even if it exists, because it would require objective truth to know that. So if we cannot knowingly know what is right, then what do we base our actions on? We base them on our perceptions of truth, but not on truth itself. We have no way of knowing if our actions are right or wrong or even matter at all. So why would I act one way and not the other if I don't even know which way is better? That makes actions pointless to me.

I hope that makes sense. The idea being clear in my mind is one thing, putting it clearly into words is another.

'Point' would require that something is good or bad, has an effect that matters. But our human perception is too limited to knowingly know what is good or bad or what matters. So technically we cannot say whether it has a point or not.

This is why I consider actions pointless. We want to do what is right. But how can we know what is right? If we want to do what is right, then we must base our actions on objective truth, otherwise we can't know if our actions are right. But we can't knowingly know objective truth. We may know objective truth, but we can't know if we know it or even if it exists, because it would require objective truth to know that. So if we cannot knowingly know what is right, then what do we base our actions on? We base them on our perceptions of truth, but not on truth itself. We have no way of knowing if our actions are right or wrong or even matter at all. So why would I act one way and not the other if I don't even know which way is better? That makes actions pointless to me.

I hope that makes sense. The idea being clear in my mind is one thing, putting it clearly into words is another.

Spikes are pointy. The correct answer was yes.

Edited by Makaze

A sword has an edge. So if I die by the sword, would that make my death edgy?

No, but it would say that you lived your life on the edge, all the way until the end.