• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Lo, an urgent matter, yea one of the utmost importance, has been brought to the attention of My Sun the Great King of Hatti, for the question of the Whitewings has not escaped his all-seeing eyes. Having turned all his wisdom towards this matter, and having consulted with his councillors in Hattusa, and with the lesser kings of the lands of the kingdom, yea indeed even with those kings who rule over the three lands of unruly Arzawa, and also with His Brothers the Great King of Egypt and the Great King of Achaea, and also with his most trusted ally the King of Troy, and blessed with the mighty grace of the storm god Teshub, he has come to the following decision, which shall be made known in all Hatti and indeed in the entirety of the Hittite Kingdom, and all those other places that would hearken to My Sun's infinite and undying wisdom: that it is best to vote Est.

disguises don't work on me

you vote is already in

Myeh, that's...dang it...

No, you don't get it. He's trying to say that his vote should count double. It's called mustache bonus.

Uh, yeah, totally! That's what I meant!

SHOCKMASTER YOU ALREADY BROKE GLAC'S HEART BY KILLING GORDIN

DON'T BREAK ABEL'S HEART TOO

Well, if he doesn't I will. With this...heart breaking stick.

;w;''

are you OOOOOOOOOOO:ing because of the message or because he put an unnecessary apostrophe in his sentence

gurl

both tbh

though I shouldn't be talking when it comes to unnecessary apostrophes

Lo, an urgent matter, yea one of the utmost importance, has been brought to the attention of My Sun the Great King of Hatti, for the question of the Whitewings has not escaped his all-seeing eyes. Having turned all his wisdom towards this matter, and having consulted with his councillors in Hattusa, and with the lesser kings of the lands of the kingdom, yea indeed even with those kings who rule over the three lands of unruly Arzawa, and also with His Brothers the Great King of Egypt and the Great King of Achaea, and also with his most trusted ally the King of Troy, and blessed with the mighty grace of the storm god Teshub, he has come to the following decision, which shall be made known in all Hatti and indeed in the entirety of the Hittite Kingdom, and all those other places that would hearken to My Sun's infinite and undying wisdom: that it is best to vote Est.

...sure, that works.

Cain is now among the dead

rip in peace

Rest in peace...in peace.

You do realize we want to avoid Abel's heartbreak by sparing Est.

....sort of, I just wanted to look like a psychopath...

Yeah, and now Shockmaster killed Abel's best friend, we can't let him kill the love of his life too! Think about his feelings!

Hm...you know, if Shock is killing so many people, why don't we just...capture him or something?