• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi, Kitty!

I don't class change in 11 anymore
I don't like it cuz it makes everyone generic.
So yeah. Original classes runs ftw

Not very far.

I think you mean you don't reclass: class-changing includes promotion, and it would strike me as odd if you didn't promote your characters. :)

That's the reason I dislike it too. Reclassing could work, but it would have to be better implemented. It didn't exactly help that most characters were underdeveloped already.

Only cavaliers, archers, mages, clerics, pegasus knights and mercenaries promote in FE1. This creates interesting choices not present in FE11. Will you use Barst (because he is awesome) despite him being unable to promote and being stuck with the worst weapon type in the game? Will you pick Castor, who is better in terms of bases and growths, or Gordin, who can promote?

Could you name a specific chapter?

Hi, Kitty!

I think you mean you don't reclass: class-changing includes promotion, and it would strike me as odd if you didn't promote your characters. :)

That's the reason I dislike it too. Reclassing could work, but it would have to be better implemented. It didn't exactly help that most characters were underdeveloped already.

Only cavaliers, archers, mages, clerics, pegasus knights and mercenaries promote in FE1. This creates interesting choices not present in FE11. Will you use Barst (because he is awesome) despite him being unable to promote and being stuck with the worst weapon type in the game? Will you pick Castor, who is better in terms of bases and growths, or Gordin, who can promote?

Could you name a specific chapter?

I don't remember. I just remember it being not far.

I don't like axes so I'm all for them being bad.

Gordin has green hair.

So yeah.

wow hi kim

slightly relevant

[9:37:53 AM] PKLucas531: kim would get a partner i'd want

[9:47:43 AM] PKLucas531: man kim sucks

[9:44:07 AM] PKLucas531: also can I leave this chat I want to be that super intimidating 1 on 1 talk guy if I have to talk to EVERYONE