quagsire

heatran

conkeldurr

crawdaunt

dragonite

oras

I always keep it on because if I'm underlevelled then I always grind

it's a bad habit

My starting team was too small (3 Pokémon) and 2 were exchanged (Makuhita and the Shiny Beldum), so I had my Treecko (called Kate Juniper) solo the first gym.

And then I found myself facing the 3rd gym with 4 Level 40 Pokemon (It tok ages to get a good Wishmur).

Afterwards, I renewed my party entirely, but I'm not entirely sure of it ( I have an Exploud (named Ultima Arma), a Manectric, A Crobat, and Metang, Sceptile. And Lineon as my Pick Up Artist.)

Edited by Dresseur Pokémon Pierre

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

even then, they have a really low murder rate

That's weird

A case isn't considered a murder unless they get a murder conviction, I think. Otherwise it could have been self-defense, manslaughter, or an accident. It's the same everywhere for that. The internal methods for generating the statistics are not published in any country I know of but that's my understanding of the paperwork. Exceptions might be obvious murders such as ongoing investigations of serial killings.

That said, Japan is a small place with little tolerance for violent behavior in general.

Edited by Makaze

unfortunately I don't have access to clefable ingame

let's work together then because I need another perspective

Clefable is in the game.

I'm thinking about either it or Wigglytuff in my final team.

I'll alos like to have Mega Altaria, because it looks pretty great (and it's freaking Fabulous).

unfortunately I don't have access to clefable ingame

let's work together then because I need another perspective

Don't you have ORAS? You can get clefable in both OR and AS and all its egg moves. They're on that route between rastboro and meteor falls, through the dexnav

A case isn't considered a murder unless they get a murder conviction, I think. Otherwise it could have been self-defense, manslaughter, or an accident. It's the same everywhere for that. The internal methods for generating the statistics are not published in any country I know of but that's my understanding of the paperwork. Exceptions might be obvious murders such as ongoing investigations of serial killings.That said, Japan is a small place with little tolerance for violent behavior in general.

I see. The way society reacts to crimes might mean even more than the justice system... Edited by Nobody

Don't you have ORAS? You can get clefable in both OR and AS and all its egg moves. They're on that route between rastboro and meteor falls, through the dexnav

I see. The way society reacts to crimes might mean even more than the justice system...

Have you seen the Eric Garner case in the US? I think that is self-evidently true.

Psychic/Psyshock

ShadowBall

Dazzling Gleam

Echoed Voice

There's /just enough/ of a moveset for Espeon to be coolsauce doh

Signal Beam and Hyper Voice too now I think about it

Verdict: Espeon has moves. It's OU for a reason