Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Well no way I'm eating them all, they'll just get eaten by my brothers anyway ^o^

It could be that locally this place is pretty popular and also there's almost no other dining restaurants in this town and so people have limited choices when they want to eat somewhere other than fast-food that's nearby =o

Well this place seems to often be under-employed so unfortunately I don't think that'll happen~ Also the room we work in is already too small for two people to fit in, it's basically a closet where the salad prep works from ^o^

You should hide them, or do your brothers have a cookie detector? o:

Ahh, yes yes, that makes perfect sense in hindsight, I admire the preference of restaurant over fast food, mostly.

Wow, that makes me think I should look into getting a deli job or something... thinking back my nearby grocery stories all each had deli positions open... wha-- they cramp you guys in a tiny place and work you to make quick salads? :o

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm not sure if they do, but they do sell specialty items there.

Might be vanity equipment? I really hope it's just that.

pls she's like not 10 don't try to suggest you're interested

*tips fedora some more*

My fedora also doubles as a salt shaker, by the way.

Edited by Interest

You should hide them, or do your brothers have a cookie detector? o:

Ahh, yes yes, that makes perfect sense in hindsight, I admire the preference of restaurant over fast food, mostly.

Wow, that makes me think I should look into getting a deli job or something... thinking back my nearby grocery stories all each had deli positions open... wha-- they cramp you guys in a tiny place and work you to make quick salads? :o

Naaaaah I'm fine with them having cookies too because cookies are good and it's good when people have good things c:

No we don't make salads~ We make sure the salad bar is full. They've managed to cram a lot into such a tiny amount of space though~! Although... I guess that's why there's no room in there because the room's all taken up by other things ^o^

I don't think there's much they can do about it really, there's no other room there that could work.

Can we give rep in this forum?

Used to in the very very beginning, but Jyosua doesn't like stuff like that and got rid of it~

You mean the hello hi hey thing

I didn't think you were trying to do it but I saw it and no one had done that yet so \o/

Yes I do

Oh \o/

I was thinking probably nobody would catch on so I'm happy one did ;u;

Howdy hey thread!

And a super howdy hey to GoonFrog!

I'm Mei but yeah introductions aside...

What can I call you??

Goon? Frog? Goon the Frog? Froon?

And meep! Sorry if this is sudden... >w<

Naaaaah I'm fine with them having cookies too because cookies are good and it's good when people have good things c:

No we don't make salads~ We make sure the salad bar is full. They've managed to cram a lot into such a tiny amount of space though~! Although... I guess that's why there's no room in there because the room's all taken up by other things ^o^

I don't think there's much they can do about it really, there's no other room there that could work.

That's a good thought to have about good things.

Oh okay, I initially had the image in my head of you tossing a salad like one of those pros. Ah, I see, and yeah, that's probably why indeed, but I guess it works since you don't have to make the salad.

I see, well it's been doing them well this far, so I guess it works out, as long as it isn't too uncomfortable.

I stayed up late again, so goodbye thread.

And see you later, Fre.

Edited by Soledai