• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So is it accurate to say Mastermind is the most physical, Diabolic Esper is the most magical and Lunatic Psyker is in the middle?

I think lunatic psyker is the most magical but I haven't seen esper in action yet

I dunno, Poly was pretty set on LP when he started Elsword and I don't wanna take it from him even tho he doesn't play it often. :c

I think lunatic psyker is the most magical but I haven't seen esper in action yet

Diabolic Esper's stats are like pure magical though.

Edited by FrostyFireMage

Oh my god just how many people don't want to be referred to by their previous names?

I think I need every single person to say right now if they hate being referred to older names because I'm going to end up making everybody hate me at this rate

the fact you'd lump me in with them is very irritating

you can choose to do it, or you can choose not to do it, I don't personally care imo

I would rather prefer the new name

However

The Robin and Lucina Amiibos are already out of stock. Glad I got my pre-orders in already

does anyone here know shit about tennis

No, sorry. Can't you look up what you want to know?

i mean, tennis is pretty easy to figure out.

i will admit it was a pretty long shot to assume that anyone on the hello, hey, hi, thread of serenes forest forums would be actively taking bets on serena williams vs. polish chick in the Perth open?/cup?/tournament but in my angered, defeated state that is what i hoped for, yes.

Wow

I knew the first one, but I figured Americans identified New Englanders as Yankees, not northerners (like I know I'm actually a northerner so I could just be getting confused by that, but I've heard southerners consider new englanders yankees.... though I guess really it was only one southerner~ actually I heard New Englanders consider New Englanders Yankees too)

I guess it's just overall in general ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia