Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh no ;n;

I hope that doesn't put a damper on your academic goals

*wipes tears off your face*

I'll try not to let it damper me even WORSE than it already has!

I'll try to be an EVEN BETTER STUDENT

but it's going to be a little hard....

How about you set up some kind of reward system or something

Or force yourself to make some organized schedule with regards to work and slack-off time and stick to it

Maybe even find somebody who's willing and available enough and reliable enough to tell that schedule to so that once it's time for you to do something they say "HEY YOU, SLACKMASTER, GET ON IT" or something like that ^o^

Even if it doesn't work 100% of the time it'd probably still help out a bit

But it'll be up to you to summon the willpower and put in the effort~ YOU CAN DO IT THOUGH TURN YOUR SEMESTER AROUND even if you don't fully fix the semester either, it's better than how it'll work out from succumbing to all the gloom and doom and "it's too late I already lost"

You must berweeve in yourself!

I say that yet it's hard for me to do the same

But then again you're not me...

You can do it Shock!

good advice

yes, this!

Edited by Hashuni Mei

How about you set up some kind of reward system or something

Or force yourself to make some organized schedule with regards to work and slack-off time and stick to it

Maybe even find somebody who's willing and available enough and reliable enough to tell that schedule to so that once it's time for you to do something they say "HEY YOU, SLACKMASTER, GET ON IT" or something like that ^o^

Even if it doesn't work 100% of the time it'd probably still help out a bit

But it'll be up to you to summon the willpower and put in the effort~ YOU CAN DO IT THOUGH TURN YOUR SEMESTER AROUND even if you don't fully fix the semester either, it's better than how it'll work out from succumbing to all the gloom and doom and "it's too late I already lost"

This sounds like something i was thinking over

Good thing my college actually has a whole bunch of resources that are open to me

i just need to stop SLACKING and GET ON IT >.<

Thanks for the words FreFre!

You must berweeve in yourself!

I say that yet it's hard for me to do the same

But then again you're not me...

You can do it Shock!

I'll try!

as long as I have a plan, and reliable support, there's no way i can make this semester worse!

you could always get yourself put into purgatory

since you look at SF a lot

uninstall skype too

drastic measures

these times aren't THAT drastic

and i got self control

but if neither of those works purgatory is a good idea >.>

I'll stay out when i need to study

and with how my schedule is looking currently, there's a whole bunch of time for that

WELL idk I tried pulling off (almost) all contact as well before and I'm not entirely sure how well that worked for me.

It's good to keep stuff to reward yourself too though, so that way you keep stuff for motivation. He'd just have to learn DISCIPLINE, though that's still pretty tough~ Which is also why I think it helps for him to have a person or people there to ENCOURAGE HIM

I got pretty damn strict parents who are determined to be on my ass this semester, so i got the discipline part handled

The positive support, i'd like to think some people here are pretty damn supportive

all these people here supporting me to do better in college is pretty damn cool

heheheh..

WELL idk I tried pulling off (almost) all contact as well before and I'm not entirely sure how well that worked for me.

It's good to keep stuff to reward yourself too though, so that way you keep stuff for motivation. He'd just have to learn DISCIPLINE, though that's still pretty tough~ Which is also why I think it helps for him to have a person or people there to ENCOURAGE HIM

just saying!

He always comes on Skype at like 2am saying he can't sleep, or stays up until that time, so that could be a factor

though that's really just a worst case scenario he's prob not doing that bad since he has the I NEED TO DO BETTER thing going already

just saying!

He always comes on Skype at like 2am saying he can't sleep, or stays up until that time, so that could be a factor

though that's really just a worst case scenario he's prob not doing that bad since he has the I NEED TO DO BETTER thing going already

wow shock so irresponsible ^o^