• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wait what Steve is back

STEVE WELCOME BACK /confetti

how have you been since 2/3 weeks ago?

Yes Ketteh, I am back for now.

I, well... it's okay. How's school, drawing, and life been?

nice save

Heh, I COULD say what I was also thinking, but it's kind of funny...

Actually, it was all the times we argued

Also at the concert

I met a man called Viking Jesus

It was amazing

is he related to techno viking?

Well, it's good she's keeping busy, I thought about her quite a bit.

More like, if she was doing alright. and all that

well she's been a bit sick and stuff

but besides that

I see, I was wondering if you saw the MyAnimeList I had posted a couple of pages back

[spoiler=Aldnoah spoilers]So you must have seen that the 2 MC that were 'killed' in finale are still alive, even though both were shot in the head and one of them at least had a bullet pass through his eye and brain. I find it kinda hard to believe that someone could have survived that with no apparent consequences

That's redundant

>Implying that there is any kind of logic or common sense in Aldnoah.

Good one.

wait what Steve is back

STEVE WELCOME BACK /confetti

how have you been since 2/3 weeks ago?

Kitty, hi !

How are you ?

Quite alright. Slept well considering, lol.

you?

Still unable to sleep early.

I've just found some really interresting blog and YouTube Video.

Yes Ketteh, I am back for now.

I, well... it's okay. How's school, drawing, and life been?

Aww, how long are you going to be here before dwelling into the shadows then? Though that's awfully..vague.

School has been weird with some cool moments. Like yesterday my friend's dad brought a drone to school so we can take aerial photos and it looked fantastic! When people asked what we used it for we kept saying things like 'suspicious activity' or 'get rid of the people we don't like'.

I've been drawing more with friends than by myself, but I don't really regret it. I found a lot of enjoyment in that. As for life!..yeah it's..complicated.

I also watched Beyond the Boundary... started unremarkable, ended meh

Also yes this is a lovely show (well not the ending as much as I wanted it to be but still) Who's your favorite character?

is the little get up with that martial arts headband is because you like to fite?

wow I didn't even think about it til now. it wasn't originally intended to be like that! I just thought it would be cute when I drew something with elie, nightmare and I right over hereee

[spoiler=hello big photos]4e9e8a32eb.png

Aww, how long are you going to be here before dwelling into the shadows then? Though that's awfully..vague.

School has been weird with some cool moments. Like yesterday my friend's dad brought a drone to school so we can take aerial photos and it looked fantastic! When people asked what we used it for we kept saying things like 'suspicious activity' or 'get rid of the people we don't like'.

I've been drawing more with friends than by myself, but I don't really regret it. I found a lot of enjoyment in that. As for life!..yeah it's..complicated.

Also yes this is a lovely show (well not the ending as much as I wanted it to be but still) Who's your favorite character?

Undetermined. I don't mean to be too vague, but ah, yeah.

You started the "Suspicious Activity" talk, right?

Ahh, I saw aerial view and thought you went into a copter, I was about to get a little envious there... but yeah, that's pretty cool.. by chance, are you in a photography class? Understandable, life is getting a bit rampant here too.

Soledaiiiiiii

The Shadow has returned.

How fare you?

Sol o/

Fre o/

How ave you been, and how's work?

Ah and my favorite character in Beyond the Boundary was...

Pretty much anyone who used a spear.

Seriously though, what was her name... ah, that elder sister, her weapon was too cool.

Edited by Soledai

Arthur hellooo

I am doing alright! Got 10 hrs of sleep in comparison to the usual 3-6 so that felt amazing. How about yourself?

Ah that sounds great. I should try to get more sleep too.

Kinda tired (lack of sleep), but currently I'm expending my universe (I discovered tons of French Cultural Videos and passed the last... weeks to check all of them completely), so I feel pretty good.

Oh, btw have you checked the Rolling Girls ? It's pretty fun (the colours of your drawing makes me think of the show somehow...)

Undetermined. I don't mean to be too vague, but ah, yeah.

You started the "Suspicious Activity" talk, right?

Ahh, I saw aerial view and thought you went into a copter, I was about to get a little envious there... but yeah, that's pretty cool.. by chance, are you in a photography class? Understandable, life is getting a bit rampant here too.

Well hopefully things get better friend /pat

What did you expect from the girl whose only interest is suspicious activity of course!

Oh god I have a fear of heights so I would never get into a copter haaa crai. We were doing it for our publication but I'm trying to get into a photography class next year.

A bit worrisome..hm. Am I allowed to ask about it over skype?

Ah and my favorite character in Beyond the Boundary was...

Pretty much anyone who used a spear.

Seriously though, what was her name... ah, that elder sister, her weapon was too cool.

Yui, Izumi or Natsuki?

The one winged angel returns every once and awhile

Other than handling Imbeciles of the highest caliber? I'm fine.

Ah, that's good to hear.

High caliber imbeciles? A new breed of them, eh? Shame you can only have a few geniuses out of ten thousand imbeciles.

Ah that sounds great. I should try to get more sleep too.

Kinda tired (lack of sleep), but currently I'm expending my universe (I discovered tons of French Cultural Videos and passed the last... weeks to check all of them completely), so I feel pretty good.

Oh, btw have you checked the Rolling Girls ? It's pretty fun (the colours of your drawing makes me think of the show somehow...)

That's good to know friend, though more sleep sounds like a good idea whenever you can :c

I've heard of it before but haven't watched any new anime this season yet. What do you think of it if you're watching it?

Well hopefully things get better friend /pat

What did you expect from the girl whose only interest is suspicious activity of course!

Oh god I have a fear of heights so I would never get into a copter haaa crai. We were doing it for our publication but I'm trying to get into a photography class next year.

A bit worrisome..hm. Am I allowed to ask about it over skype?

Yui, Izumi or Natsuki?

Maybe..

Naturally, but you should get some not so suspicious interests, heheh.

Oh, it feels like I knew that... somehow, did you mention it before? Cool, Photography is cool, hopefully you get a better group of students than I did.

You think? If you want, I don't really know what I'd say.

Izumi. She, Sakura aside, was the only character that didn't irk me at one point or two.