Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Hmm I haven't

I'll try that with minerva, thanks

Merric/Etzel can do the same with Shaver and Excalibur, but they're not as good since they're squishier and those tomes are harder to come by.

You might want to forge some Mt onto the Steel Bow as well, idk how Minerva's stats are but I think +5 Mt was the magic number to OHKO most stuff you'd want to? You could reclass Sirius to Sniper too, but he might be doing other more important stuff if you've been training him. Jeorge is also good temporarily since he can use Parthia by default, but I think he's bad longterm unlike Minerva or Sirius who you can at least make a case for training them for Endgame.

Edited by PKLucas531

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Merric/Etzel can do the same with Shaver and Excalibur, but they're not as good since they're squishier and those tomes are harder to come by.

You might want to forge some Mt onto the Steel Bow as well, idk how Minerva's stats are but I think +5 Mt was the magic number to OHKO most stuff you'd want to? You could reclass Sirius to Sniper too, but he might be doing other more important stuff if you've been training him. Jeorge is also good temporarily since he can use Parthia by default, but I think he's bad longterm unlike Minerva or Sirius who you can at least make a case for training them for Endgame.

It's a shame you basically have to class-change someone to get a good sniper that doesn't require babying.

am not

so never then

[:

KIERAN WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON APEX

l actually very much enjoyed it! Didn't watch Melee pools, but what I watched of Smash 4's pools was pretty fun. APEX's crowd was hilarious, and Sp00ky did a fantastic job. GimR too. Secretly wanted Chillin to win, but I knew he wasn't up to the task. aMSa was hype as fuck, and I forgot how great PPMD was

the guy sitting next to me is playing fe7 and I want to say something but crippling social anxiety

H E C T O R B O Y S

[:

l actually very much enjoyed it! Didn't watch Melee pools, but what I watched of Smash 4's pools was pretty fun. APEX's crowd was hilarious, and Sp00ky did a fantastic job. GimR too. Secretly wanted Chillin to win, but I knew he wasn't up to the task. aMSa was hype as fuck, and I forgot how great PPMD was

H E C T O R B O Y S

I didn't understand anything after "didn't watch melee pools" but YEAH I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS THE SITCH

Y E S

I didn't understand anything after "didn't watch melee pools" but YEAH I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS THE SITCH

Y E S

YEAH! also obligatory HOO HAH

give 'im a cheeky wink when you say it to ;]