Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's probably the aftereffects of the snowpocalypse up in the north that's hitting the lower states. I mean I don't mind snow but holy shiz there is a lot of it ;___;

Snowpocalype is a fitting term, indeed.

[spoiler=On the plus side, at least it's the back door... can that be considered a plus side?]

B1rYV6g.jpg

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ohh I see I see! We have internships at our school as well (which I might be doing), though I don't think they go towards any of those two jobs. Like for one of them you can intern at a radio station or go help a newspaper company with some things.

Ahh man I hope I can. I haven't been doing so well this month so I'm hoping to progress later on or else it'll go turn out for the worst. But same here friend, being lazy is probably one of my faults haha :"D Though yeah, that is totally a great feeling!

Well it comes with being in an Office Assistance direction of classes... though those internships sound a lot more exciting :'V

Despite it being my own choice, and my skills with computers, I'm not that good with sitting still doing the same thing all the time at work. I think it's my ADD working up. When I do something that's a chore, as long as it's varied I can do it, but I fall asleep otherwise. I was pretty bad at Law last year because the classes were just the teacher talking, so I slept through all of them. Though the teachers don't seem to care anymore lately. Some don't even notice me, even after glancing right at me. It's like being Kido Tsubomi.

My own advice would be putting a note on something you use often to remind you, it's how I got back on track. Good luck!

*pokes Kitty*

Hi

-pokes breezy back-

hello how are you

Snowpocalype is a fitting term, indeed.

[spoiler=On the plus side, at least it's the back door... can that be considered a plus side?]

B1rYV6g.jpg

no way can that be your house D: we don't have that much to be considered like that!

damn

at your place?

lots of prep i'm guessing?

At our house, as well as our temple!

We just finished cooking today and I can say there is going to be a month worth of leftovers thanks to this.

Also did the cleaning so for the most part the harder parts are done; The rest just involves getting red envelopes and going to temple this Thursday.

Though with the snow piling up idk if that's going to be a thing OTL

if you don't dislike things just because someone else likes them then you better get the fuck out of here

what other meaning

ook bye

"omg get... out!!!" -> "omg no... way!!!"

I guess you didn't mean that then

so ook bye

WAIT NO freohr ;__;

Well it comes with being in an Office Assistance direction of classes... though those internships sound a lot more exciting :'V
Despite it being my own choice, and my skills with computers, I'm not that good with sitting still doing the same thing all the time at work. I think it's my ADD working up. When I do something that's a chore, as long as it's varied I can do it, but I fall asleep otherwise. I was pretty bad at Law last year because the classes were just the teacher talking, so I slept through all of them. Though the teachers don't seem to care anymore lately. Some don't even notice me, even after glancing right at me. It's like being Kido Tsubomi.

My own advice would be putting a note on something you use often to remind you, it's how I got back on track. Good luck!

Ohhh so that's why. I'm in a journalism & communications field so that might make more sense why we have those opportunities haha

Though yeah I can definitely relate to that! Repetition is really boring after a while. I wish there was a job that allowed you to do something new everyday -- probably wouldn't get as bored if something like that exist. Law is okay from what my Journalism taught, but it was a small part of it in comparison to what you probably learned. Also omg another Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors fan yes hi Kido is fantastic

I'll try doing that -- I got a bunch of sticky notes as a present so I will put those to good use, thanks!

Indeed it is. Canada's East coast is, well... it's certainly a thing. A thing indeed.

Haaa..that must be a struggle for you guys. Hopefully it'll subside soon.

-pokes breezy back-

hello how are you

no way can that be your house D: we don't have that much to be considered like that!

We just finished cooking today and I can say there is going to be a month worth of leftovers thanks to this.

Also did the cleaning so for the most part the harder parts are done; The rest just involves getting red envelopes and going to temple this Thursday.

I am ALIVE I guess that might be good

Also I have my gif to use whenever I'm in this thread and stupid things happen (So all the time)

[spoiler=Gif Might be huge?]

meWY1Vk.gif

Ohhh so that's why. I'm in a journalism & communications field so that might make more sense why we have those opportunities haha

Though yeah I can definitely relate to that! Repetition is really boring after a while. I wish there was a job that allowed you to do something new everyday -- probably wouldn't get as bored if something like that exist. Law is okay from what my Journalism taught, but it was a small part of it in comparison to what you probably learned. Also omg another Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors fan yes hi Kido is fantastic

I'll try doing that -- I got a bunch of sticky notes as a present so I will put those to good use, thanks!

I was an intern secretary at a school once. It was a perfect variety imo. That and being called Mr. Mortelez by kids and even being thanked in a class for delivering their papers for a game made me feel all fuzzy inside. Talking to and drinking coffee with teachers was odd but enjoyable. Even the headmaster was nice and he sure enjoyed the shock on my face when he smashed the fire alarm to start a test I wasn't aware of.

Aw yeah, love me some Kagerou. Started out with the songs, especially Lost Time Memory and Headphone Actor, but then got into the anime. Kido quickly became one of my favs.

And you're very welcome :D

Edited by Yuki

this why you don't listen to tonto

wow

well, good that most of the heavy lifting is done

damn

hope the snow clears up soon

just hope that snow fall doesn't pile up

where were you going to deliver those red envelopes?

school?

Hey you guys, how's it going!

Yeah yeah, finally decided to come back to the thread after coming back to the site itself. It's been like, what, half a year? Time flies huh...

Hi Acacia

i never meet you, but from the times you got brought up i was always like

"wow, this guy is cool"

"wish i joined this thread earlier to meet him :c"