• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

gBfGFQ0.png

like despite how assassin is not a true servant, he's still able to go toe to toe with the other's b/c he was summoned in japan?

there's probably another reason, but it slipped my mind :P

Assassin does well because he has favourable terrain and potential support from Caster against an overwhelming opponent. There's only one way to get into the temple due to it being oppressive to spirits, and Assassin bypassing the restriction gives him an advantage. His weapon is also ill suited to any environment but the high ground, where it excels. Due to limited approach, he near always has the high ground. While Tsubame Gaeshi is a strong technique, in many cases it just isn't enough(there's no way it would bust through Berserker on it's own, as an example).

Basically, Assassin is a spirit who excels in his role due to favourable circumstances, and well honed technique, to use those circumstances to their fullest.

You know frosty, there's no need to make a huge fuss about that ;o

Dusk is even a huuuuuge part of the thread, but not even he's in that drawing because he just wasn't around to ask before all the slots were filled

(But if you'd like a little time to cool off first then that's fine too)

huh

so my school closed today

right in the middle of an exam of mine. :/

Reminds me of the time it also happened over here, also during an exam. It was because a generator in the power plant that supplies the region malfunctioned or something so there was no power in town or in southern California for a few hours.

Despite so the teacher still had us finish the exam before letting us go. So yeah.

You know frosty, there's no need to make a huge fuss about that ;o

Dusk is even a huuuuuge part of the thread, but not even he's in that drawing because he just wasn't around to ask before all the slots were filled

(But if you'd like a little time to cool off first then that's fine too)

Hi Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had a sneaking suspicion but looking it up confirmed it, Rudy's seiyu in Log Horizon is the same as Jin Kisaragi's. No wonder the laugh reminded me of Jin. Fucking love Kakihara Tetsuya.

Edited by Yuki

My thoughts on the idea of masters and servants changed b/c this >~>

Assassin does well because he has favourable terrain and potential support from Caster against an overwhelming opponent. There's only one way to get into the temple due to it being oppressive to spirits, and Assassin bypassing the restriction gives him an advantage. His weapon is also ill suited to any environment but the high ground, where it excels. Due to limited approach, he near always has the high ground. While Tsubame Gaeshi is a strong technique, in many cases it just isn't enough(there's no way it would bust through Berserker on it's own, as an example).

Basically, Assassin is a spirit who excels in his role due to favourable circumstances, and well honed technique, to use those circumstances to their fullest.

I see

such good circumstances, as well

still a cool guy

Hi Etheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

What up, buttercup? *shot*

Yoooooooo, what's poppin' whitcha' doe? *shot*

How are you~?

My thoughts on the idea of masters and servants changed b/c this >~>

I see

such good circumstances, as well

still a cool guy

yeah, he's a pretty cool dude regardless. He might have had favourable conditions which let him do work, but the fact that he was still able to hold down the fort, even with them, is still damn impressive, all things considered.

Edited by Ether

yeah, he's a pretty cool dude regardless. He might have had favourable conditions which let him do work, but the fact that he was still able to hold down the fort, even with them, is still damn impressive, all things considered.

apparently able to hold off against the other servants of screen

even berserker apparently

I'm doing weeeeeeeell

How are you doing besides being in need of patching up ten bullet holes?

Alright, aside from being a blood fountain. Got back from an appointment not too long ago, glad to not have to deal with all of that cold wind anymore.

apparently able to hold off against the other servants of screen

even berserker apparently

yep. granted, he may have had assistance from Caster for the offscreen ones, we don't know for certain. He did a damn good job.

it's been 5 years since I was 18

I'm worried that I'll turn my back and suddenly I'll be 30 :[

I can tell how that feels. Even recently I had to stop and look back because I was suprised how fast I became 19. Time moves so fast after 18 because we don't have a specific waypoint anymore. That combined with the lack of pressure we had at schools makes time pass without notice, I assume.

It's something you can only come to terms with, I'm afraid. A new chapter of life.

Edited by Yuki

it's been 5 years since I was 18

I'm worried that I'll turn my back and suddenly I'll be 30 :[

I can tell how that feels. Even recently I had to stop and look back because I was suprised how fast I became 19. Time moves so fast after 18 because we don't have a specific waypoint anymore. That combined with the lack of pressure we had at schools makes time pass without notice, I assume.

It's something you can only come to terms with, I'm afraid. A new chapter of life.

I had this happen last night, lol. I joined this site when I was 15. I am now 22. That's like, 1/3rd of my life. Wao