• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Holy goodness Glace; it's on the

PS3 AND PS4

Glaceon Mage, I've told you this before, you should heed me better >_>

Not DQH

DQXI

We don't know if it's Wii U or PS4 yet (more likely the former based on DQ's recent edge toward Nintendo) but we do know it's home console and I'm 99.9999999999999999% certain that home console is not XB1.

Too bad about X... oh well, at least XI may come. Unlike VII's 3DS port...

H

We don't know if it's Wii U or PS4 yet (more likely the former based on DQ's recent edge toward Nintendo) but we do know it's home console and I'm 99.9999999999999999% certain that home console is not XB1.H

What are the odds of a PS3/PS4/Wii U multiplat?

that would be pretty neat

Not DQH

DQXI

We don't know if it's Wii U or PS4 yet (more likely the former based on DQ's recent edge toward Nintendo) but we do know it's home console and I'm 99.9999999999999999% certain that home console is not XB1.H

I see what happened here, I read both yours and Shock's posts at the same time, and I thought you were saying the ps4 thing about DQH.

So that's a fumble on my part there.

And I'm betting multiplatform as well to be honest.

ether friend comrade

will there be another fate RP soon?

Well, I definitely don't have enough in me to run two concurrently, so at the very least, on my end, not until this one is finished, and only if there is enough demand for another one. Someone else could start one, though.

What are the odds of a PS3/PS4/Wii U multiplat?

that would be pretty neat

Discounting remakes, DQX is the only multiplat DQ thus far. Even then, it's just Nintendo stuff and PC last I checked, and it wasn't simultaneous release. ...It's also an MMORPG, which I'm pretty certain XI won't be due to the comment on how X won't be overseas due to servers or something like that and in terms of Japan sales DQX did the worst in the main series.

On the other hand, going all out for the series 30th anniversary next year isn't out of the question.

egasseM sdrawkcaB

You can pull through, bro

i got faith in you

I'm about to kill it

won't make state but I'm going to state on a relay so there's that

Districts? Is that related to swimming?

Either way, good luck. You can do it.

it is

I want to get my best time

I'm excited because for state I get a jacket that says state team

Discounting remakes, DQX is the only multiplat DQ thus far. Even then, it's just Nintendo stuff and PC last I checked, and it wasn't simultaneous release. ...It's also an MMORPG, which I'm pretty certain XI won't be due to the comment on how X won't be overseas due to servers or something like that and in terms of Japan sales DQX did the worst in the main series.

On the other hand, going all out for the series 30th anniversary next year isn't out of the question.

Nintendo and PS. don't forget the 7 you just played and 8

Is there more than X on PC?

Edited by Soledai