• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Chrom is like Sigurd except he doesn't die from being stupid.

Instead, Chrom is allowed to be stupid time and time again without ever facing the full brunt of his stupidity. Like, if at least other characters in the game pointed it out he made a stupid mistakes, but it never happens.

Edited by LuxSpes

If you lack Galeforks you cannot truly break FE13

It is the most broken

Galeforce allows you to break the game twice as fast, but you don't need it to absolutely destroy the game.

The kids are fucking monsters

Instead, Chrom is allowed to be stupid time and time again without ever facing the full brunt of his stupidity. Like, if at least other characters in the game pointed it out he made a stupid mistakes, but it never happens.

he should have payed with his life >:)

Hah, a crisis over the liberation of Palestine. Austria offered to back the Ottoman Empire, and Palestine asked me for help, did it, and while proposing the solution to the crisis of letting them be free, they accepted as soon as I entered the debate, lulz.

Now to enact the Balfour Declaration and bring Israel into the world... surely this won't cause problems, no sir. Actually, it never does. Then again, I've actually never seen Israel in any playthrough I've played so far even if they have the chance to appear.

like a fanfic?

Yeah, it's a fanfic.