• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, that. I could never do it well, since the fingers would get in the way of seeing what I'm pressing. So I just type at as I go, using just the index, middle, and thumb...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

YOU READ KUBERA omg

I didn't think anyone else read it too wow

YES I DO!

To be honest, I thought maybe only Euklyd would know where it's from since IIRC he had a Gandharva avi a while back.

Oh, that. I could never do it well, since the fingers would get in the way of seeing what I'm pressing. So I just type at as I go, using just the index, middle, and thumb...

I think the idea is to already know the keys by heart, without looking at them, rather.

With regards to seeing them, that is.

Edited by Soledai

I think the idea is to already know the keys by heart, without looking at them, rather.

Figures, I could never memorize it, and still don't.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

and then everyone said

"bullshit, i ain't doing that"

YES I DO!

To be honest, I thought maybe only Euklyd would know where it's from since IIRC he had a Gandharva avi a while back.

We must talk of this but I haven't caught up in a while so J: .. god gammits not again

It's rare for me to find people who read webtoons since they prefer manga and such.

I don't mind that either but some webtoons are pretty fantastic in their own way too \o / What other webtoons do you read?

We must talk of this but I haven't caught up in a while so J: .. god gammits not again

It's rare for me to find people who read webtoons since they prefer manga and such.

I don't mind that either but some webtoons are pretty fantastic in their own way too \o / What other webtoons do you read?

Do you know of the overlay translating trick? That's how I continued to read Kubera after Batoto was forced to remove a lot of webcomics. I followed 5, Kubera, Tower of God, The Flow, Crepuscule and Black Haze. Kubera is the only one I was able to continue to read.

i love how i can

type at a somewhat fast pace

and not use that home key shit

you know like how you get taught in school

with your fingers staying over four keys on each side of the keyboard?

i don't do that

and people look at me weird when i tell them i don't use home keys

I don't either, actually. And I was the fastest typer in my 6th Grade Computer class at 58 WPM. I find it easier when I'm not typing something on screen and just typing what I want in my mind, though.

Do you know of the overlay translating trick? That's how I continued to read Kubera after Batoto was forced to remove a lot of webcomics. I followed 5, Kubera, Tower of God, The Flow, Crepuscule and Black Haze. Kubera is the only one I was able to continue to read.

I know of it, but I usually get the webcomics from a friend typically. Haven't talked to that friend in maybe six months so I am very behind : D

I know of it, but I usually get the webcomics from a friend typically. Haven't talked to that friend in maybe six months so I am very behind : D

Here's the site to the overlay, if you want to try it.

Do you remember where you left off?

Here's the site to the overlay, if you want to try it.

Do you remember where you left off?

Ah thanks friend!

I think I was on 'The Wavering King', somewhere in the middle of that