Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeeeeeeeeeees and we're not talking about engineering here, we're talking about art

I don't get what there is to misunderstand about that?

Well, you mentioned knowing an engineering who would not mind the "just because/for-fun" thing, so I kinda was answering to that. Not the art thing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeeeeeeeeeees and we're not talking about engineering here, we're talking about art

I don't get what there is to misunderstand about that?

But some design buildings that look fancy~

Well, you mentioned knowing an engineering who would not mind the "just because/for-fun" thing, so I kinda was answering to that. Not the art thing.

That's totally not the point I was making though ^o^

But some design buildings that look fancy~

Aren't those architects, not engineers? Unless you mean the former take the latter's design and alters it to look good without sacrificing much it's structural integrity?

Aren't those architects, not engineers? Unless you mean the former take the latter's design and alters it to look good without sacrificing much it's structural integrity?

I'm getting the two confused. Maybe. You can ignore me now.

That's totally not the point I was making though ^o^

Yeah, but you still mentioned that, and I still commented on that, and you never continued with that line of thought. So it's done far as I'm aware, so let's move on.

Yeah, but you still mentioned that, and I still commented on that, and you never continued with that line of thought. So it's done far as I'm aware, so let's move on.

How can I move on if I still don't know what you're trying to say to me?

It sounded to me like you were trying to say that what I said could be wrong in some contexts, but those contexts weren't even my point so I don't see the point trying to say "haha ur wrong" or maybe even trying to say "well I don't see why an engineer can understand that concept when that concept could lead to wrong"?? Because that doesn't at all mean that they can't understand that concept

And now you just sound annoyed that I'm confused at this all and just want to drop it now.

Edited by Freohr Datia

How can I move on if I still don't know what you're trying to say to me?

It sounded to me like you were trying to say that what I said could be wrong in some contexts, but those contexts weren't even my point so I don't see the point trying to say "haha ur wrong" or maybe even trying to say "well I don't see why an engineer can understand that concept when that concept could lead to wrong"?? Because that doesn't at all mean that they can't understand that concept

And now you just sound annoyed that I'm confused at this all and just want to drop it now.

Um, relax? It's okay, I'm not annoyed or anything of the sort. So yeah, I agree, let's just drop it.

You tell me to relax but I feel like I'm just trying to talk to an evasive brick wall on legs here and all I'm trying to do is understand what's going on but no matter how hard I'm trying to solve it it just keeps running away... Yeah I sure have no right to get worked up over it~

Fine, drop it, you seem quite adamant about avoiding it.

Hi DLV.

A few pages earlier

cba to go back. But I'll take your word on that. :c

ok, how goes the stuff for ya?

able to get the stuff you need for that job you were interested in?

Impatient for a job. ;w; I applied for the part time, but no word... Blah. I'm getting antsy damnit.