I just realized who the hell this "Orsin" guy is

Junkhead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZM, your status says you're still taking a break from SF

I'm just annoyed that Ephraim's Lnce is not only not named Reginleif, but that it also doesn't kill Armors/Horses.

Same for Hector's Axe (Wolf Beil).

I'm just annoyed that Ephraim's Lnce is not only not named Reginleif, but that it also doesn't kill Armors/Horses.

That would be broken without Prf lock. They just needed to let other weapon types have character based names without including too many non-lords. It was necessary for bows to have non-lord names though (I want a lord who is a natural archer, now, please!)

Probably to be more consistent with the other weapons attributed to legacy characters.

Incidentally, I always name forged a Orsin's hatchet Pugi.

I keep forgetting non-generic weapons can be forged. Also, yeah...I see what you mean. Hence, "Hector's Axe".

Hector's Axe is so beast.

Edited by The leaving song II

That would be broken without Prf lock. They just needed to let other weapon types have character based names without including too many non-lords. It was necessary for bows to have non-lord names though (I want a lord who is a natural archer, now, please!)

As opposed to, say, Celica's Gale.

Also Finn's Lance should've had a Brave effect.

Because we lack important heroic axemen (Hector is the only lord to focus on Axes, though Ike could use them after promotion in FE10) Titania had to do because she was a major character in FE9. Similar reasons for Wolt, Innes, and Finn (though Wolt's role was small, he does have a past with the lord and they needed bows).

Dude, the Sol katti has 50 crit in Awakening (tied for first with Ruin and a forged Miniature Lance). And now that Weight mechanics are finally gone, it's actually usable. What more can you ask for?

MU x Rindisu S Support

Why does Titania even have Titania's Axe anyway? Wasn't it just a Steel Axe?

Titania's Axe has a +10 Hit/Avd bonus as well. :D

Titania's Axe has a +10 Hit/Avd bonus as well. :D

Should have enabled the Counter skill.

How badass would that have been. Lissa!War Cleric with Counter, lulsz

Spotpass!Titania has counter, so that's already represented. The lord weapons have very random effects (why the heck does Wolt's Bow double as a concoction?).

Because he is secretly a doctor! I dno

Leif's is fitting at least.

Not to mention the coolness in where the word, Reginleif came from in the first place. And why is there no Sigmund and Seglinde legendaries? Wheeh.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Because he is secretly a doctor! I dno

Leif's is fitting at least.

Leif in Awakening is all sorts of brilliant so its not fair to compare it >_>

Like.... his Artwork rocks. His class fits so much its not even funny(remember the first arc of FE5?), and the weapon is essentially a shout out to FE5 only game mechanic

Leif in Awakening is all sorts of brilliant so its not fair to compare it >_>

Like.... his Artwork rocks. His class fits so much its not even funny(remember the first arc of FE5?), and the weapon is essentially a shout out to FE5 only game mechanic

oh my god I only just got that.

Thank you so much.

Wait, how is Leif's sword a shout out to a Thracia-only mechanic? If anything, it's more reminiscent of the way thieves work in FE4 than anything to do with FE5.