[Battle:FE9] Round 1 - Refa vs. Dandragon

Espinosa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend one thing at a time, Espinosa. Otherwise this might get bumpy. Like Winner's round 1 and then start Loser's Round 1 then Winners Round 2. Instead of Winners+Losers. Unless you think you can manage it all.

I recommend one thing at a time, Espinosa. Otherwise this might get bumpy. Like Winner's round 1 and then start Loser's Round 1 then Winners Round 2. Instead of Winners+Losers. Unless you think you can manage it all.

So far it's not too bad. It's actually easier when you don't have to check multiple other hosts for precision and do everything on your own, and I got it down a long time ago (though I still have occasional mishaps, most of which I correct the next minute after I generate a round of combat). I think the ideal hosting procedure would be having 2, maybe 3, hosts who have no need for instruction or scrutinous checking.

So far it's not too bad. It's actually easier when you don't have to check multiple other hosts for precision and do everything on your own, and I got it down a long time ago (though I still have occasional mishaps, most of which I correct the next minute after I generate a round of combat). I think the ideal hosting procedure would be having 2, maybe 3, hosts who have no need for instruction or scrutinous checking.

I could host some games, but I'm not sure If I'm good enough at hosting.

I could host some games, but I'm not sure If I'm good enough at hosting.

If you could join me as a 2nd consistent host (3rd alongside Horace who's learning the ropes? He said he might be absent for a while though), that'd be perfect. You've been around for long enough to be aware of every little thing we clarified and figured out, and you have better attention to detail and mess up less frequently than me.

If you could join me as a 2nd consistent host (3rd alongside Horace who's learning the ropes? He said he might be absent for a while though), that'd be perfect. You've been around for long enough to be aware of every little thing we clarified and figured out, and you have better attention to detail and mess up less frequently than me.

Alright, I'll join in. I think I mess up more frequently than you actually, though that's probably because I take like 5-8 minutes each round haha.