Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rematch against Koga, only Cabbage and Bird Jesus alive, and he's poisoned. Koga sends out his last Pokemon which was Wheezing. He selfdestructs and we win. aaaand then Bird Jesus leveled up and replaced Gust with Mirror Move. Just a rollercoaster of emotions right now.

Rematch against Koga, only Cabbage and Bird Jesus alive, and he's poisoned. Koga sends out his last Pokemon which was Wheezing. He selfdestructs and we win. aaaand then Bird Jesus leveled up and replaced Gust with Mirror Move. Just a rollercoaster of emotions right now.

Mirror Move promise some great things for future fights.

No more start9 or anarchy please need to get through this.

Looking at you Ciraxis.

EDIT: Guys Nidorino might be a good shout, worth risking the box for imo.

Edit2: Wait the only other moon stone is in the hell that is the rocket hideout nvm.

Edited by kirsche

No more start9 or anarchy please need to get through this.

Looking at you Ciraxis.

EDIT: Guys Nidorino might be a good shout, worth risking the box for imo.

Edit2: Wait the only other moon stone is in the hell that is the rocket hideout nvm.

I am well aware that we only have finite attempts at clearing the Safari zone, and I don't want the game to be unwinnable. While I will never vote for Democracy, I will not interfere for the time being. Even though Democracy is more or less "cheating", the only other feasible way of clearing the Safari zone in Anarchy before exhausting our funds would be hacking the step counter/fee, but that's obviously unacceptable.

Edited by General Ciraxis

Man that little democrat party was beautiful.

Yelling at people and trying to coordinate was so fun. Anarchy came back hilariously fast but PROGRESS.

And now I'll just stick to the sidelines again until another democrat party begins.

Man I just realized that Seafoam is gonna be dick on a platter with this format

We dont need seafoam, we'll just go through Diglet cave and surf south from Pallet.

Edited by General Ciraxis

While in the Safari, we caught 5 Nidorans, 2 Venonats, 1 Paras, 1 Exeggcute, 1 Nidorino, 1 Venomoth, and 1 Rhyhorn

Also got Skull Bash and DoubleTeam TMs

So much