Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chances that we will catch Zapdos during anarchy is next to nil. So much shit can, and probably will, happen between now and actually getting to the battle, and even during the battle itself. Using the master ball on other Pokemon is one thing, or we could even toss the Master Ball. Or we could run from Zapdos. Do we even have the Master Ball? I think we should just go straight to gym 7, then see from there.

Or use the Master Ball on Snorlax.

democracy is slowly rolling in.

i guess the general plan is to deposit a pokemon there because it's safer than using the pc

then head straight to zapdos from there and master ball it, adding it immediately to the party

when i wake up i expect stuff to have happened

I don't really find this funny. =/

Well it was funny to begin with, but now it's just "helix fossil helix fossil bird jesus bird jesus".

Because the Helix Fossil and Bird Jesus deserve all the hype they're getting?

if you where there when birdjesus was using quick attack consecutively against sabrina, you'd be hype.

because the fact that a down wasn't registered was insane

he used mirror move on mr mime spamming barrier damn it

that was hilarious

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I doubt it'll be democracy the whole way through, people favour the other much more. On another note, if we don't get Zapdos, we're gonna be stuck at Elite 4's Agatha until Drowzee becomes a new Bird Jesus. Assuming we can get past Lorelei's ice moves, and Bruno's rock.

Edited by Knight

w227WH0.png

That explains so much...

We could always catch an onix in victory road or something as well. We need Zapdos to strike down Lorelei's team and Blue's Blastoise and soar us through victory! Snorlaz's fat, lazy ass won't carry us past the front gate.

I doubt it'll be democracy the whole way through, people favour the other much more. On another note, if we don't get Zapdos, we're gonna be stuck at Elite 4's Agatha until Drowzee becomes a new Bird Jesus. Assuming we can get past Lorelei's ice moves, and Bruno's rock.

Among the purists, the people who just want to watch the chaos, and the people who find the achievements more satisfying, it's likely going to me anarchy for all but maybe fractions. I can see active use of democracy again only if entering the league proves really impossible, or if we black out there (... that might happen plenty).

Not that I'm really bummed. Anarchy's still funny and watching the mighty ATV through the game is always glorious. Hope we get Zapdos one way or another though.

Meanwhile, the infamous ledge 2: press down or climb harder.

Edit: Oh, democracy influx, it might happen, maybe.

Edited by Xinnidy