ITT: post an embarrassing fact about yourself

Nobody

Heehee, yeah I'm also real ticklish~ But it makes me jump, not flail x3 The only embarrassing thing I can say about my ticklishness is the time I was at a doctor's appointment, when she touched my tummy my reaction made her think I was hurt ;~; And when this guy poked me and made me jump, all it did was make him try to poke me again >~<

One time in high school, someone pushed me into a recycling bin, and then, as if right on cue, the janitors took the bin, with me still init and dumped me with the rest of the recycling. I wasn't seen again for the rest of the day

O-oh dear ;u;

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Vashie, my life. I hate that im disturbingly ticklish. Ugh. I feel ya. I have REAL PUNCHING ACTION reflex now when people try to tickle me. Try it, you will get punched. I dont laugh, i punch.

One time in high school, someone pushed me into a recycling bin, and then, as if right on cue, the janitors took the bin, with me still init and dumped me with the rest of the recycling. I wasn't seen again for the rest of the day

Oh myy...

Man that's kind of cool.

i will pay for you to stay at a mental facility xD amidoingit rite

Mm-hmm. I think Zelda is horribly boring, especially the 3D ones(even your god LoZ5). It also doesn't seem to have a very developed society as far as I can tell, which strips away much of the ability to relatenwith the characters. I liked the first 4, though, and I'll probably like LoZ16 as well.

I thought that Lyn's artwork in Awakening was actually Eirika.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

the point is try not to make jokes like that because it's disrespectful towards people who are mentally ill lol

but yeah I just find zelda kinda boring (i've also never finished any of the FF games i have played even though i like FF)

Mm-hmm. I think Zelda is horribly boring, especially the 3D ones(even your god LoZ5). It also doesn't seem to have a very developed society as far as I can tell, which strips away much of the ability to relatenwith the characters. I liked the first 4, though, and I'll probably like LoZ16 as well.

i didn't ask really but ok

I think Shadow Dragon's a good game and I even like its graphics.

Wind Waker's da bomb, in what other games do you have a boat that not only talks but gives no sh*ts as to any matter of cannonfire or explosives it takes.

Edited by Knight

Wind Waker's da bomb, in what other games do you have a boat that not only talks but gives no sh*ts as to any matter of cannonfire or explosives it takes.

in what other game do you have to spend 75% of the time doing nothing on said boat?

lol

I was just kidding in case it wasn't clear

Edited by Nobody

in what other game do you have to spend 75% of the time doing nothing on said boat?

I was just kidding in case it wasn't clear

Nah its cool. WW Isnt high on my list either. But it sure beats the living hell out of Skyward Sword.

*kicks something*

I love Skyward Sword haha

The only zelda game that I dislike is Wind Waker. After thinking a little bit, I realized that A link between words was actually pretty good.

Edited by Nobody

Here ye here ye. Or here here. I dunno.

SeverIan knows.

I love SS haha

The only zelda game that I dislike is WW. After thinking a little bit, I realized that A link between words was actually pretty good.

ALBW is gr9.