MTV

Emeraldfox

Which?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. :O

• I like it.
    • I hate it...
    • I don't care much for it..

I hate MTV personally.. Ugh.. My sisters watch it a lot... Luckily they don't live with me.. It's just TV for

the stereotypical teen.... Seems that way to me...

I didn't care for MTV much back in the day.

Now, I dislike it with a passion. Only show that I was even interested in was Pimp My Ride. But ever since they went with GAS and not West Coast Customs, I just stopped.

And don't even get me started with My Super Sweet 16.

I admit I watched a few of their shows out of boredom once a month or so, my god they're full of idiots. Honestly I think that Truelife show humiliates more than the 15 seconds of fame the people go through.

And MTV barely has music on, they should change their name. Besides, the music that's currently mainstream (Basically the only music on MTV) don't interest me at all. >_>

I don't really care for it, it wouldn't bother me if it went away or stayed.

EDIT : THE ONLY SHOW I LIKED ON MTV WAS BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO.

I know that show is retarded, but hey I was an immature kid.

Edited by Wil

MTV has become utter shit. MTV2 is okay because there they play rock sometimes. But regular MTV blows

Seriously the requirement get on that channel is to show as much skin in a music video as physically possible with out the FCC coming down and kickin your ass.

At least some of the shows on MTV2 are watchable. *points to Celeberty Death Match*

MTV has become utter shit. MTV2 is okay because there they play rock sometimes. But regular MTV blows

Seriously the requirement get on that channel is to show as much skin in a music video as physically possible with out the FCC coming down and kickin your ass.

At least some of the shows on MTV2 are watchable. *points to Celeberty Death Match*

This.

I've never really watched MTV that much. When I was a wee lad, my father wouldn't let me watch it for whatever reason. I watched MTV a little bit when I was thirteen because my friends were really into it and I didn't like being left out of conversations.