Caineghis vs. Ganondorf

Junkhead

Caineghis vs. Ganondorf  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

The topic title is in error IMO...Ganondorf is usually used to refer to the human form. Well whatever. I guess he really is a laguz in any case considering his shapeshifting.

I think Ganon would win. He's not as fast but he's way larger. Well, Caineghis might be strong enough to beat LttP ganon (I know that LttP Ganon is tougher than either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess Ganon, but in terms of how I imagine them in a fight based on their appearance I'd go with them).

Ganondorf constantly gets sealed away by a 12-17 year old kid.

Caineghis... Is near unstoppable unless we're talking about Ashera.

Of course Caineghis lacks the ever necessary mirror shield.

So Ganondorf I guess.

Then again, Link's wolf form and midna's hair were strong enough to stop the dark beast in his tracks. It's hard to tell how strong midna's hair is, but if anyone was stronger than those two it'd probably be Caineghis.

Then again, Link's wolf form and midna's hair were strong enough to stop the dark beast in his tracks. It's hard to tell how strong midna's hair is, but if anyone was stronger than those two it'd probably be Caineghis.

But Midna comes from another realm, she got magical hairs on dope.

Edited by Naughx

Not sure how much the Triforce of Power even helps Ganon.

Usually he needs special weapons to be defeated. But we know for a fact that divine protection is meaningless against Caineghis.

If a kid with a powerful sword can take him down, then the King of Gallia shouldn't have much trouble.

Edited by BrightBow

Don't forget, in most TLoZ games the final blow must be dealt with the Master Sword. (In OOT you just cannot kill him with the biggoron sword and in TP you cannot damage him with the Ordon sword)

Edited by Naughx

Don't forget, in most TLoZ games the final blow must be dealt with the Master Sword. (In OOT you just cannot kill him with the biggoron sword and in TP you cannot damage him with the Ordon sword)

Yes, that's what I just said. Or more like what I said doesn't actually matter.

Caineghis should be able to overcome divine defenses just as much as blessed swords like the Ragnell or the Master Sword can, seeing how Giffca could do it in PoR.

Maybe his Fangs no longer have these properties in the code of RD. But this is meaningless because Caineghis Fangs will always be blessed when he is brought into the upper floors of the tower where the only enemies with divine protection are.

So what the code says doesn't matter since the game never expected this scenario to happen.

It is the exact same thing with the Alondite in PoR. That sword can't actually hurt the BK or Ashnard despite being the exact same thing as Ragnell simply because the devs never accounted for those scenarios. And I would bet that it is the same case for the Ragnell in Radiant Dawn.

Plus, the Black Knight ran for the hills when Caineghis showed up. He seemed to be convinced that his divine protection wouldn't save his hide against him. And I trust his judgment.

Edited by BrightBow