Eins is best unit

Alm

I am to blame for this. I am the creator of the entitiy that is Eins. We all live in this world for a reason. That is the reason for the creation of our god, Eins.

LET US EMBRACE HIS JUDGEMENT, EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS TRUTH. RYAN WAS OUR SACRIFICE FOR THE CREATION OF EINS.

LET US WORSHIP OUR GOD, EINS!

hey, at least you don't have to worry about crits

On the other hand, all tomes are essentially dealing effective damage to him.

And depending on the negative number associated with his Spd, he could be doubled by literally anything.

Edited by Euklyd

Okay, I've finished my research. Time to tell the truth about Eins.

(You may start playing your favourite puzzle solving music.)

First of all, how did Eins appear? Well, a certain cheat code was used to cause this glitch. To be more specific, the cheat code consisted in unlocking every single menu option. If this code is used in the prologue, the preparations screen will appear as well. If used in Prologue 1, certain things will happen, such as strange messages appearing, and events repeating indefinitely (which can lead to some funny screens). Now, the most important thing that happens is that once Prologue 1 is completed, the game skips Prologue 2, and jumps directly to Prologue 3. When that happens, the preparations screen will appear, now, if one checks the Units menu...

[spoiler=image 1]6muznVJ.png

Something will appear.

This something will copy the name of your MU. Now, if one checks its stats...

[spoiler=image 2]W8xWqGx.png

Yeah, that's clearly not right.

This unit will have incredibly godly stats (except in Luck and Def), and copy the portrait and class sprite of your MU. Also, it will ALWAYS come equipped with an Iron Lance. Now. You can reclass this unit. If you try to do it...

[spoiler=image 3]ppcF8pc.png

Oh my, hello there, Eins!

Yeah, whenever you reclass him, its name changes to Eins, and its stats will change greatly. As you can see, the portrait will mess up badly. Now, here's an interesting thing: The first time you reclass him, Eins will alter between the portraits of your MU and the unit in the 3rd spot. If you continue playing a chapter later, Eins will adopt the portrait of the last unit you saw in the preparations screen, and it's portraits will alter with the two last units you got when you reclass it (messed up, as well.).

Also, a theory of mine is that the game tries to load Ryan's data, but because Prologue 2 was never started, and Ryan's data was never added, the game instead loads garbage data, which results in Eins. At least, that's what I think.

(Don't mind that Eins is a lord, I had some other cheat codes on, but I'm sure they're not the cause of this.)

If you start a chapter with a RECLASSED Eins, everything will seem fine. Text will be correct, events will play as they used to... And in fact...

[spoiler=image 4]YifUHlO.png

Eins will actually be fine! (If you don't mind the messed up portrait, that is). There will be no problems, no glitch blobs, no letters everywhere... nothing. Just a messed up portrait.

[spoiler=image 5]bEO7nKz.png

With his incredible Str stat, he is actually a little overpowered! (He gets doubled by literally everything, though.)

The chapter will even progress correctly, no game freezing and crashing.

Now... What if we tried to play with a Eins that wasn't reclassed?

[spoiler=image 6]poSDKL1.png

Eins will appear as a black square on the field until you put the cursor over it, when it will turn itself into a glitch blob. Now... his stats screen...

[spoiler=image 7]s9OrMmM.png

(Poor thing, it's nervous because it's appearing on a photo.)

Yeah, his stats screen doesn't look much better doesn't it? Now, that's an insane move stat, let's see how far can it move.

q5gIUOY.png

Yeah, no. That huge number apparently means "1" to the game. Well, let's try at least to get him into a battle.

Actually, no. We can't. Why?

Because the moment you press the A button on him, the EMULATOR crashes.

Yeah, that's right. The emulator can't take it anymore and just dies. I wouldn't want to try this on an actual DS.

Nothing else can be done about Eins. He is just an error because of messing with cheat codes.

But... Why Eins? Why is it not a lot of random characters.

Well, Terra told me that Eins is actually one of the substitute characters from Shadow Dragon, so my theory is that the name 'Eins' is just leftover data, and the game gets it because it does not know what the hell to do.

Anyway, that's all. It was fun investigating this. If you want to play with Eins, take all of this in mind.

ShadielTH out.

EDIT: Wow. I fail at this, forgot something about how Eins appeared. Fixed.

Edited by ShadielTH

wow, information like that because of a topic in fftf. i actually want to know what would happen to a ds for this

Eins is nothing compared to :Nino:.

FE7 RR :Nino:.

I'm pretty sure FE7 RR :Nino: can't break caps like it was nothing, but whatever.

Morale of the story kids?

Weird shit happens when you start using cheat codes

Actually, that code works perfectly fine if you use it in chapters that actually have a preparations screen. But yeah, using cheat codes is baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Oh hey, guess what?

Seems like a non-reclassed Eins can get into battles if we use the Drill Grounds.

The results are.... quite interesting, to say the least.

sksUu0M.png3KOKa8K.pngvxjbGse.png

(even the game thinks it's op)