Who do you think the most popular side character in all of Fire Emblem is?

ColdIce

i honestly doubt either owain are tharja are the most popular among most fe fans.

i'd say more people like someone like Caeda, but this is in the awakening forum, so you never know.

Edited by General Horace

I've seen that poll before. All of my favorite Awakening characters are in the top ten except Freddy and Donny. But oh well, it's no surprise to me, I never see much love for these two. :(

Owain.

Most popular non-main in most popular game has good shot at most popular in series.

You don't typically hear about non-mains from the other games to boot.

Agreed.

Assuming you're talking about most popular non-main, that is.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I think the better question is "who the hell cares about side characters unless they're husbando or waifu material?" considering this is the Awakening forum.

Yeah but a certain someone got their butt kicked in the official poll.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/kakusei_bk/kekka/index.html

...not to mention using that as a source is absolutely moot because that was for Japan only.

Way the hell before February 4th, 2013.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I think the better question is "who the hell cares about side characters unless they're husbando or waifu material?" considering this is the Awakening forum. ...not to mention using that as a source is absolutely moot because that was for Japan only.Way the hell before February 4th, 2013.

Except more copies of the game were sold in Japan than any other country and it is the official poll Nintendo created. It even determined fanservice. Our tastes are pretty much the same, maybe swap Lon'qu and Gaius, and swap Cherche with FeMorgan and Anna and it will be Westernized, other than that we share the exact same tastes.

And yeah this should have been in general lol.

Except more copies of the game were sold in Japan than any other country and it is the official poll Nintendo created. It even determined fanservice. Our tastes are pretty much the same, maybe swap Lon'qu and Gaius, and swap Cherche with FeMorgan and Anna and it will be Westernized, other than that we share the exact same tastes.

...I couldn't help but laugh at this generalization.

Excuse you, I'm quite happy with the Gaius fanservice, thank you very much. What no I'm totally not biased.

Buuuut I'm gonna have to agree that Owain is probably one of the most popular from Awakening.

I thought side-char supposed to be NPC, then Cervantes comes to mind.

He is quite glorious.

In terms of sheer amount of fanart that isnt avatar or chrom, id say Henry. Hes got so much fanart...omg.

In terms of the entire series? Uhhhh...omg...there is no answer to this. Just about every interesting character has a fandom of some sort.