• Petrine
    • Ashnard
    • Valtome
    • Lekain
    • Gangrel
    • Validar
    • Other

Micaiah.

She does count, right? I mean, she the boss in two chapters.

I don't mind the other guys, because I don't have to control them, and my only objective is to defeat them. Micaiah, on the other hand... I have to control her, and see as she does a lot of stuff I don't agree with. And she stays there until the end of the game, it doesn't matter if you kill her on the two chapters she's the boss.

Edited by Nobody

F***ing Lekain, what a douche. Although I think that helps make him a good villain, it's such a good feeling to see Haar tear his throat out.

Valtome easily wins this one in my opinion. He's not only evil, but also extremely stupid to go along with it. I wonder how someone as competent as Lekain ever thought how it was a good idea to have him lead the army.

Other villains are vile and sometimes pointlessly evil as well, but at least they come across as more competent then Valtome. He basically sends his own soldiers to his death and he singlehandedly turns Crimea against Begnion.

Manfroy, hands down. He's the puppet master behind almost EVERYTHING that happened in FE4.

And he somehow killed Lewyn who had Forseti. You don't cause that kind of bullshit by not being a douchebag.

I have considered to put Excellus, Oliver and Jarod to this list. But I wanted to put max. 2 bosses of one FE game to this list, because otherwise the list would be too long. So I excluded some important bosses.

Jarod is a hero for keeping the evil nazis of Daein in check. It was a true tragedy that he fell to the dawn brigade, aka neo nazis.

Jarod is a hero for keeping the evil nazis of Daein in check. It was a true tragedy that he fell to the dawn brigade, aka neo nazis.

I really hope this is a joke...

Anyway, though.. Definitely Valtome and Lekain. Valtome is just a creep, and Lekain.. Augh, I'm always beyond happy to kill him in Endgame. (And I always kill him with either Micaiah, Naesala or Pelleas. They deserve the opportunity to kill the guy. >:D)

Izuka is up there.

But no Narshen in the poll?

Narshen is a massive douche.

I really hope this is a joke...

Anyway, though.. Definitely Valtome and Lekain. Valtome is just a creep, and Lekain.. Augh, I'm always beyond happy to kill him in Endgame. (And I always kill him with either Micaiah, Naesala or Pelleas. They deserve the opportunity to kill the guy. >:D)

Actually, Astrid has plenty of reason to kill him as well. I have her take him out with the Double Bow. Last time she even procced Sol.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• 2 weeks later...

When I first played FE7 10 years ago, I was genuinely shocked at how evil Sonia was, and I experienced a lot of joy when I killed her (Jaffar had to do the deed, obviously.)

Now that I've grown a little bit, all bosses don't really affect me. I always thought that Valter's character was a failed attempt at replicating the evil Sonia showed.

Valter is replicating Narshen with extra creepiness. It has some part of Jerme as well.

I now Germ (the reaction I have toward him) only appears in one chapter, but it creeped me to no end when I first met him. Kill it. Kill it with fire.

I also really hate Narshen. All the other Wyvern Knight have something sort of honorable with them. Narcian is just a creepy rapist, and a goddamn opportunist who'd sell his own parents for a little power. He has absolutely no redeeming quality.

Valter is creepy as hell, so I also hate him.

I did hate Vaida too (I know there's some kind of pattern here, but that's totally unconscious).

And Soçnia, of course. With her ugly face, and heart as dark as the darkest night. And her death is absolutely pathetic, to add insult to injury.

So, training Nino until she's strong enough to defeat her may not be really efficient, but it's really exhilarating.

I'm surprised Desmond isn't on the poll. He's probably the single most unlikeable character in FE history. And he's not even impressive in being evil like Manfloy, or so over-the-top that he's hilarious like that guy in FE9 with the priests. He's just a huge loser who wants to kill his own son out envy, and in doing so is directly responsible for Zephiel becoming what he did in FE6. He's both loathsome and pathetic.

Out of the characters on the poll, my choice would be Manfloy, followed by Lekain/Valtome/Any Begnion senator.

• 2 weeks later...

mine would probably be glass

i mean listen to him, he's like some sanger knockoff

Lol! "Who do you think you are? What chance do you think you have against me?". God I hate that guy... no but in all seriousness, my vote is for Shagaal: King of the Douchebags. He's a self glorified, jelous, envious, self rightieous, pretentious, cowardly, backstabing, sacrificial, narsasistic scumbag who wants nothing more than to rule the world and have everyone bend to his will. Hell the guy even killed his own father to take the throne! So yeah haha that's my pick anyway.

Methinks TC should replace Murdock with Narshen.

Valtome is annoying, yes, but I could never take him seriously. I can't really get worked up about "effeminizing smugface aristocrat"-type characters, since my first exposure to them was through the blatant-but-tolerable Crowler from Yugioh GX.

So yeah, Lekain takes the grand prize any day. There's a certain subtlety you need to work in order to create a truly hateable antagonist, and he runs with it perfectly.

Special mention goes to Narshen, though. FE6's writing managed to pull off the perfect follow-up to Kempf's despicability, and, for all its gaps in quality, Hasha's strongest point was where it managed to take Narshen into overdrive so I could really appreciate his character.

Is this the one we hate the most as a character, or the one we hate the most to fight?

If the former, definitely Lekain (though it'd be nice to have that asshole Izuka on here too). As far as the actual boss fights go, Gangrel was the bane of my existence in my current FE13 playthrough and took me an embarassingly long time to defeat, so I'd say him for that version of the question.

I'll throw Gharnef in there too for hypnotizing Tiki

What an asshole

Edited by BANRYU