QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

"the struggle is real." what struggle? you're in the 10th grade.

Omg I'm so offended I can't even

I'm 600% done

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also gets under my skin when people always say the same things in every situation. *coughmyfathercough*

Or when they always bring up their beef with someone/something, like, say, a football player or something.

Don't worry mate, there's nothing I could say to make you look bad. You're doing a pretty great job of that all on your lonesome.

It's more bothersome when there is no actual conversation.

What i hate to hear:
-moronic (e.g prejudiced) stuff
-football (soccer) talk, sorry Parrhesia haha
-foreigner university professors who can barely speak portuguese, even though they've lived here in brazil for 20 years, giving classes (it actually affects the students' grades!)

Edited by Nobody

i think im too desensitized to things like the usage of rape, fag, cunt etc.

What really bugs me are the people who complain about being fat yet do nothing about it (not the ones with legitimate, doctor approved problems)

What really bugs me are the people who complain about being fat yet do nothing about it (not the ones with legitimate, doctor approved problems)

this bugs me too because I eat like shit and still have a perfect bmi by either standard

put down the fucking fork (i.e. their fatass hands, because they don't even bother with utensils)

Edited by Kaname

Obnoxious, self-centered PC gamers piss me off the most. And don't you fucking dare say ''Just ignore them'' to me. Easier said than done, I say.

this bugs me too because I eat like shit and still have a perfect bmi by either standard

put down the fucking fork (i.e. their fatass hands, because they don't even bother with utensils)

You're probably honna get tons of ennemy for this.

Not everyone has the same metabolism sadly. And if you're not very tall, each grams is going to be seen far more.

Though you should indeed makes the effort if you want to lose some weight.

'Eyyyyy lads, five pages on one question seems to be a record

... which was a surprise given that I bullshitted that question in like a minute

so let's 'ave another of them

Question 262. Do you identify more as lawful or chaotic?

Lawful here, firmly but not extremely.

Edited by Parrhesia

Lawful, without a doubt. Even on SMT, which have terrible law patchs, i end up going to the law rote if i give my own answers

Edited by Nobody

This is difficult, because I'd draw from aspects of both, but neutral doesn't seem the best fit (though quizzes historically pegged me lawful-neutral). Such matters as these don't fall into simple binaries and I don't personally identify either way, so I've taken a random online quiz to determine my closest alignment.

The result was lawful-good. So, lawful.