QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neutral, leaning lawful, I guess. So, since there has been insistence this is a binary question, "lawful."

okay so

I'm apparently Lawful Good (and not so much leaning neutral it seems) according to the test.

I took the quiz for funzies and it put me in True Neutral with Good leanings.

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time.

You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.

Huh. Sounds about right.

Question 263. What is your favorite time of day?

Morning/Dusk/Afternoon/Night/etc.

Mine's ... early in the night. There's a term for that (is it dusk? I tend to be wrong about what dusk actually means.)

Well i guess what I really mean is I like morning whenever I can enjoy it, but most mornings I have are either me being uncomfortably woken for school or sleeping in. Otherwise I like dusk.

Evening. I'm not sure why, but I feel like evening is always the most relaxed time of day for me.

I actually tend to feel best in the mornings, which is a relatively recent phenomenon for me

You know that moment when the sun is orange and sort of going down but its not really dark yet? And you still dont need to turn your headlights on yet, and the bats are out for their early bird specials, and most people are coming home from work?

Yeah. Thats the time where im at my peak.