QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Ravenclaw, probably

With like half the things that faced the kids, my first reaction probably would've been "Man let's just bite the bullet and ask a professor to take this shit off our hands or at least help us out, they have experience wielding vast repositories of reality-bending power and we're like 11"

Gryffindor heart, though. gotta stick with the homies when shit goes down

Woo our scores are almost identical~

holy crap they are

we're just like loud and quiet versions of each other apparently

Oh, turns out I'm a Ravenclaw:

68% Ravenclaw

62% Gryffindor

56% Slytherin

52% Hufflepuff

MAKES SENSE TO ME

My friend told me last year that I was a Hufflepuff, though, so that's what I went by. :V

Well I mean don't just entirely let the quiz answer for you though =o I especially can't considering I've gotten three different results from this quiz now so far... although apparently two "pottermore quiz with all questions" ones must have been interpreted differently by the different quiz makers Edited by Freohr Datia

I 'unno, quizzes are weird.

I'm half Hufflepuff/half Ravenclaw. Sounds good to me.

you can only have one house tho

where does your HEART lead you

When I officially did the Pottermore Sorting House procedure, I was a hatstall between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I picked Ravenclaw, of course, although some of my friends were like 'WHAAAAATTTT I WANTED TO BE IN SLYTHERIN NO ONE GETS SLYTHERIN!!!! DRACOOOOOO I LOVEEEE YOUUUU!!!' and I was like '...well....' Anyway, this time it thinks I have a good amount of Hufflepuff in me too hehe

Ravenclaw 88%

Hufflepuff 58%

Slytherin 54%

Gryffindor 42%

Apparently, I am Hufflepuff, but not convincingly so (72%). What amuses me are the scores for the other houses (Ravenclaw/Slytherin at 56% and Gryffindor at 54%). In other words, I can't make up my mind. :P:

I've gotta say, I don't think I at all remember having a dream like that

While I find an eye staring at me through a keyhole in a dark windowless room incredibly scary sounding, I personally found the dream of waking up to have none of my family or friends knowing me anymore would have hurt me a lot more ;~~~;

Got Ravenclaw on nearly every test I've taken, including an in-person one at a local convention (I also got the dark mark for answering an advanced question correctly).

Yay.