QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pesto. I also want to sound off and say pineapple on pizza is good. Tbh I am not normally a big fan of meat on pizza, but the weekend before last I had some great sausage on a pizza. I also like mushroom on pizza. My favorite kind of mushroom on a pizza is probably porcini. But I haven't had a lot of mushroom pizza. Eggplant is also good even though eggplant pizza ive had tends to look disgusting imo.

margherita is not a topping

anyway I think garlic is the best topping for pizza

margherita is a set of toppings though...and ya red sauce is an optional topping because of white pizza, which imo is pretty good.

Also garlic is great.

how would your favorite topping not be the best in your eyes?

I absolutely love wild honeysuckle and it's my favourite kind of flower but I consider it far from the best if it's a dangerous weed that is harmful to other plants in the environment and spreads real easily, or at least in my eyes that doesn't make it the best because it can cause some trouble and definitely to farmers who need to keep an eye out for them for their plants

Just because something's my favourite that doesn't make it the beeeeeeest

Maybe there's like something super unhealthy or bad for people about a topping that I find is my favourite, in my eyes that wouldn't exactly make it the best.

Maybe one type of topping is super flexible about being mixed with other toppings (idk, idk how pizza-making works) or is the easiest to cook or work with but it might not be my favourite type of topping, that'd make them good candidates for the best but not my favourite ;~;

I absolutely love wild honeysuckle and it's my favourite kind of flower but I consider it far from the best if it's a dangerous weed that is harmful to other plants in the environment and spreads real easily, or at least in my eyes that doesn't make it the best because it can cause some trouble and definitely to farmers who need to keep an eye out for them for their plantsJust because something's my favourite that doesn't make it the beeeeeeestMaybe there's like something super unhealthy or bad for people about a topping that I find is my favourite, in my eyes that wouldn't exactly make it the best.Maybe one type of topping is super flexible about being mixed with other toppings (idk, idk how pizza-making works) or is the easiest to cook or work with but it might not be my favourite type of topping, that'd make them good candidates for the best but not my favourite ;~;

legit. Thanks.

(Wrekt)

Spinach and feta~

No pizza sauce though, just olive oil. Some places put pizza sauce on their spinach and feta pizza and it's just awful.

Also just plain cheese, Pizza Slut plain cheese in particular also works. /vegetarian