QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing a frilly bell sleeve blouse and white, gold-embroidered chandelier skirt and a cream vest with cute white lace

It's.... an interesting combo... that I don't think I'll wear again~ The vest was made for a higher-sitting skirt and also the top of the skirt is like a V shape but the bottom of the vest has a Λ shape so it leaves a weird gap that I do not want to be there ^o^ The blouse is tucked underneath the skirt but it's too long (I'm too short/skirt sits too high) for me to untuck it and let it just cover up the gap because then it looks all awkward and scrunched up because of poofy skirt

Oh yeah and I could just not wear the vest but that was what I was planning on doing to begin with, it looks kinda odd having the blouse tucked underneath the skirt and as I said it looks weird leaving the long blouse over it, I put the vest on to cover up how it looks with the blouse tucked in~

#FirstFrillProblems

where did you go that you were so dressed up?

im assuming you were dressed up but i cant really imagine the outfit from your description so i could be wrong

where did you go that you were so dressed up?

im assuming you were dressed up but i cant really imagine the outfit from your description so i could be wrong

I didn't go anywhere

I dress up how I want when I want~! ^o^

... ah hell, these pants are coming apart at the seams

my powerful thighs are literally going to explode them

(... and my bad posture tbf)

... ah hell, these pants are coming apart at the seams

my powerful thighs are literally going to explode them

(... and my bad posture tbf)

Man I ripped a pair of shorts a week or two ago in the middle of a lab. It was really awful. Also I really liked that pair...

Question 368. What is your favourite mainstream popular song?

fun fact i typoed both stong and spong as i am a clown and a fraud

A reminder that Nightmare and Kelsper were correct about the World Cup champions in this thread;

re vegetarianism:

Pretty much. I grow very weak without meat, even with a lot of other proteins and stuff. I've tried. I REALLY HAVE. ;_;

re dish for a week: probably sushi.

re political parties: nope. I don't really find myself supporting any specific party, tbqh. Now, if I made my own party...

re world cup: I hope it'll be Cameroon because they have the best outfits, but Germany seems like a better bet.

Scotland!

..What, we didn't make it? Anyone but England, then!

(I'd be happy with Germany or Argentina)

So was I but fair play I later changed my opinion to an Argentine victory, ha... hah.

Germany, narrowly. Hopefully playing Argentina in the final. Either of those winning is just great by me.

but I think we can agree that necktie won.

MESSI WILL WIN THE FINAL AGAINST GERMANY.

MESSI WILL SCORE A HAT-TRICK WITH ASSISSTS BY MESSI.

IN MINUTE 56 GERMANY WILL SHOOT A VERY DANGEROUS FREE KICK BUT MESSI WILL JUST BARELY SAVE IT.

THE DEFENSE WILL LOOK VERY STRONG, WITH MESSI NOT LETTING ANYONE GET PAST HIM.

MESSI'S MASTERFUL MIDFIELD GAME CONTROL WILL MAKE MIRTHA LEGRAND CRY, AND CFK WILL RETIRE.

MVP IS MESSI.

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS, MESSI WILL EXPOSE LAZARO BAEZ'S MONEY LAUNDERING AND BOUDOU'S MAFIA TO AN INTERNATIONAL COURT, AND THE WHOLE ADMINISTRATION WILL COME TUMBLING DOWN.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE! IT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR AGES TO COME.

klose, ozil and neuer will have freak accidents that make their butts really itchy during the final, breaking their concentration and ultimately leading to our win

A reminder that Nightmare and Kelsper were correct about the World Cup champions in this thread;

Yeah, betted money specifically on Germany and won but thought Argentina could do it at the end too.

My dad also got a random stake at his work (drew a team randomly after putting in some money) and got Germany too.

Edited by Tryhard