QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape 04-08 was me trying to make as much money as I could by scamming because I was stuck on f2p

WoW 08-09 on a private server with my friends in school, we eventually got top rankings in the arena team but found it boring, plus I had an internet cap at the time which fucked me over

There's a bunch inbetween that I played but the main ones were Champions Online and DCUO

I remember putzing around with Diablo a long ass time ago, and MUDD if that counts.

But like, yeah other than that, nope. MMOs kinda freak me out cuz i saw friends get consumed by them.

I remember putzing around with Diablo a long ass time ago, and MUDD if that counts.

But like, yeah other than that, nope. MMOs kinda freak me out cuz i saw friends get consumed by them.

By MUDD do you mean something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUDp

I think my bro used to play those all the time.

I played WoW up to level 20. No way I'm paying monthly for one game when I've got too many other games to play and too little free time compared to my University days.

a few hours with various shitty MMOs
maybe an hour with MapleStory which I would've like, actually played, since my friends were playing it
but >macs

and then considerable time (maybe 12 hours or so) on the LEGO Universe beta

(which may actually be a shitty MMO like the others, but it's also LEGO so it's cool)

tried to play archeage, couldnt even get it to launch so uninstalled that quickly

have played gw1, gw2, neverwinter, wow, swtor, wildstar

recently resubbed to wow, its the only one ive played at all recently. besides wildstar, i havent touched the others in over a year

Tried Runescape as my first one. Didn't take; quit after 8 days.

Later got into one called Tales of Pirates. I loved it. Played it for a long time when I still had dial-up. It got run over with BRs. I miss it.

Played the GaiaOnline game zOMG! with a friend. Surprisingly fun, unlike the main site.

Never played a payed one.

Edited by Makaze

Played the GaiaOnline game zOMG! with a friend. Surprisingly fun, unlike the main site.

Recruiting teams to farm the whirlpool area for orbs was OP.

the kung fu panda expansion killed all of WoW"s dignity at once, it was sad to see it happen

it was literally one hero (who made a ton of godawful puns, so I loved him) and one creep type in wc3. that's all it was, and all it ever should've been.

reminder that a pandaren expansion to wc3 was literally an april fool's joke

OH

FUCKING WAIT

GAIA ONLINE'S "zOMG!"

That was some fun times.

holy shit I forgot that counted

I never really got far in that game, though

the kung fu panda expansion killed all of WoW"s dignity at once, it was sad to see it happen

it was literally one hero (who made a ton of godawful puns, so I loved him) and one creep type in wc3. that's all it was, and all it ever should've been.

reminder that a pandaren expansion to wc3 was literally an april fool's joke

He brought....pandamonium...