QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

i think im too desensitized to things like the usage of rape, fag, cunt etc.

What really bugs me are the people who complain about being fat yet do nothing about it (not the ones with legitimate, doctor approved problems)

Man I love bragging about being fat.

I guess neutral for me.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fail to see your point

see mate there's context here

saying "law" doesn't mean "the future is order"

saying "chaos" doesn't mean "i and our dark lord satan will destroy the world"

i'm trying to figure out where your disconnect is

I honnestly have no idea what your point is here...

According to that text linked sooner, I'm... Lawfull Good.

Neutral Good after doing it again, which seems more feeting, honnestly.

Got neutral good on Wist's quiz, though there were a lot of questions where I was like "could I just talk to the person about this"

Also, "what do you think about homosexuals"

haha, I don't know, quiz, what do you think about homosexuals

addendum: I realize the quiz may be more looking at how one responds to homosexuality than ascribing it an inherent L/C value, but

yeah

/cough

I was going to say something about how I don't think I "get" Law v. Chaos, because it seems to me like one could argue any action to be either, but then I started thinking maybe it's just intended to get somebody to describe how they think of themselves as opposed to something objective,

but then I realized this isn't exactly what the question asked, innit

I think my thoughts and actions are based on ideas that at least assume they're capable of being put together in a consistent way, which is to say that I think my actions are based on you know what fuck it neutral.

i think im too desensitized to things like the usage of rape, fag, cunt etc.

What really bugs me are the people who complain about being fat yet do nothing about it (not the ones with legitimate, doctor approved problems)

Yes. To both actually.

As for the current question, ahahha...what do you think?

Seriously though im actually quite chaotic and mostly neutral. There are times where i sit on Lawful Neutral however, mostly on political issues and the like.

Hard to answer really. But on those quizzes, its always a Neutral alignment.

I got too lazy to finish the test which makes my alignment lazy bum. But, I did notice one thing.

You swore to your best friend on your life that you would never reveal their secret to anyone. Now however, that secret is responsible for hurting another one of your friends, Bohb. What do you do?

BOHB BOHB BOHB BOHB BOHB

I got too lazy to finish the test which makes my alignment lazy bum. But, I did notice one thing.

BOHB BOHB BOHB BOHB BOHB

lest go bohbing for apples

there is a quiz?

I can't find it,

I would say neutral good, law for the sake of law seems bad and could lead to corruption.

Though I like to play chaotic neutral characters with tendency toward good.

Edited by sifer

Neutral, leaning lawful, I guess. So, since there has been insistence this is a binary question, "lawful."

there is a quiz?

I can't find it,

I would say neutral good, law for the sake of law seems bad and could lead to corruption.

Though I like to play chaotic neutral characters with tendency toward good.

Here's the quiz. I am SF's #1 secretary?

This is difficult, because I'd draw from aspects of both, but neutral doesn't seem the best fit (though quizzes historically pegged me lawful-neutral). Such matters as these don't fall into simple binaries and I don't personally identify either way, so I've taken a random online quiz to determine my closest alignment.

The result was lawful-good. So, lawful.

Edited by SeverIan