QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easier to avoid HIV/AIDS if you protect yourself...

For me it would be Cancer, heart diseases or Malaria.

Edited by Naughx

AIDS. On the basis it's probably a lot more plausible to eradicate a virus rather than cancer of which there are many different types and potential causes.

Edited by Gryz

AIDS. On the basis it's probably a lot more plausible to eradicate a virus rather than cancer of which there are many different types and potential causes.

I'm answering cancer over HIV because of this; if I'm gonna use some magical wish-granting thing, I'd rather solve the harder problem.

Fine... I wish that canc-- WAIT!
Magical powers often have a way of backfiring. If I eradicate cancer I might end up also erasing all people who have cancer as their astrological sign! Uhh... now I don't know what to do. Why, Parrhesia? Why would you entrust me with such power?

FUCK ALZHEIMER'S. It's bad enough to watch someone die to a disease like cancer. It's heartbreaking to watch them die twice.

Tough choices but I think I'm going to have to go with

FUCK ALZHEIMER'S. It's bad enough to watch someone die to a disease like cancer. It's heartbreaking to watch them die twice.

I'd say HIV/AIDS as it really devastates many areas of the world as well as the fact that it renders you quite useless in many ways seeing as you become so weak and likey to get sick a lot. At least with some cancers, you can still live well to a certain level

A compelling case has been made for Alzheimer's imo. Switching my vote.

Wild honeysuckle because I can actually smell them unlike most flowers~ ;u; Or at least in my experience so far. They do look cute too

And I don't care that they're a harmful weeeeeeeeeeeed ;~~~~;

Edited by Freohr Datia