newbie here.. help with marriage

toppa016

Chrom/Olivia is by far the best for inigo and lucina because it gives inigo Aether (AWESOME!!!) and Lucina access to the Dancer skills. most people say sumia, but it's wasted for lucina.

I know others beat me to it, but this reeks of not having done the research. Strike 1: Inigo gets Rightful King instead of Aether - and RfK drools in comparison. Strike 2: Lucina doesn't get Dancer - only the chance to inherit a (rather useless for her) Dancer skill in Luck +4. Strike three: You didn't back up Sumia being "wasted on Lucina".

Good question. She can't actually INHERIT the Dancer class (though that would be hilarious, her flat chested self in that outfit lol), so yeah. :P

Considering as Lucina is already the only female in the game who has any clue what the word "decency" means (outfit wise), I'd rather not. Though I might be in the minority here...

Good question. She can't actually INHERIT the Dancer class (though that would be hilarious, her flat chested self in that outfit lol), so yeah. :P

somethingsomethingarcherclasssomethingsomethingasbustyasNoire...

VSopGgS.jpg

If she got Dancer... she wouldn't look any different from Olivia, save for the head.

Considering as Lucina is already the only female in the game who has any clue what the word "decency" means (outfit wise), I'd rather not. Though I might be in the minority here...

ITT: Miriel doesn't exist. Nor does Severa.

somethingsomethingarcherclasssomethingsomethingasbustyasNoire...

VSopGgS.jpg

If she got Dancer... she wouldn't look any different from Olivia, save for the head.

That's her in-game model. She wouldn't look quite like that as an archer if an artist were to draw her to the proportions used in her official art.

That's her in-game model. She wouldn't look quite like that as an archer if an artist were to draw her to the proportions used in her official art.

Neither would Noire, for that matter - look at her OA.

How do you know Lucina didn't chest-bind herself under her outfit to better impersonate a man?

True point ._. I feel so ashamed /)m(\

Errrm, well, here's my list of pairings that I've recently decided on / been advised on for my new game:

MU x Lucina / Noire

Chrom x Olivia

Lissa x Libra / Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Lon'qu / Stahl

Sumia x Henry

Maribelle x Ricken / Libra

Panne x Frederick

Nowi x Vaike

Cordelia x Stahl / Lon'qu

Tharja x Gaius

Cherche x Gregor

> > Kellam and Virion remain unmarried.

The first slash is the choice I'm leaning towards on pairings that have more than one of them.